Re: 2008 SEOAL MEET

Post by runhallerun »

You Go Joe!!!!!!!!!

What he said!!!!!

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Post by GAHSNOW »

Been to a lot of courses myself....and a few that JR hs mentioned....including National USATF and AAU meets and the All Ohio and Lancaster. I hardly think that there are courses 10 times wider and 10 times deeper than Warren's or you just might need a tractor to pull some of these kids out. By the way, we're still missing a little jr high kid.....can you check your creek to see if he's still in there?

team_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by team_xc »

well said coach.

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Post by GAHSNOW »

This thread got too crazy. People are being way too oversensitive. I just want to say that I'm not hiding behind a username......I think everyone on here knows who I am and I don't care. I don't see where anyone said Warren's coach was ridiculous or dumb or anything remotely close to that. What was said was in reference to a ditch. Also, what was said was that it was a nice course.......and it is one of the nicest courses around and taking away the parking lot and track was quite an improvement. On a side note, I don't think you could find one forum that posters aren't posting predictions. Nobody should take them seriously....anything could happen (nobody knows this better than me)

5kdude
Varsity

Post by 5kdude »

GAHSNOW wrote:This thread got too crazy. People are being way too oversensitive. I just want to say that I'm not hiding behind a username......I think everyone on here knows who I am and I don't care. I don't see where anyone said Warren's coach was ridiculous or dumb or anything remotely close to that. What was said was in reference to a ditch. Also, what was said was that it was a nice course.......and it is one of the nicest courses around and taking away the parking lot and track was quite an improvement. On a side note, I don't think you could find one forum that posters aren't posting predictions. Nobody should take them seriously....anything could happen (nobody knows this better than me)

come on guys be nice to each other. if you dont like the course that warren has then just dont good. kids like to run course that are like that. if you are smart when you are running then know one will get hurt. just go and have fun when you are running.

Return to “Cross Country”