Tri-Valley Conference (TVC)

PushMePullYou
Freshman Team

Tri-Valley Conference (TVC)

Post by PushMePullYou »

Who will take the team titles?

Who will take the individual titles?

Athens has a strong program...Should be an exciting X-country season!

Go Spartans!!!

Go Buckeyes
Riding the Bench

Re: Tri-Valley Conference (TVC)

Post by Go Buckeyes »

How about Keith Aieker for the individual title?

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

I'm sure Coach Fogle has Keith working very hard, so it is possible. Keith's times have steadily improved over the past couple of years. I believe Steven Rhue from Athens has the best returning time though. Both the boys and girls teams from Athens were regional qualifiers last year, and they should return almost everybody, so they would probably be the favorite with Meigs on the girls side and Alex on the boys side being the next in line. I will go out on a limb here and guess Emily Skidmore from Alex will be close to the front of most of her races.

The first "official" day of cross country practice is Monday, Augst 4. Good luck to all teams and runners this year.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Good luck NY in your second season with cross country!!!

How do the Buckeyes look this year? What is the schedule? I didn't see it posted on highschoolsports.net.

PushMePullYou
Freshman Team

Post by PushMePullYou »

It appears that Alexander's Emily Skidmore took care of business at the River Valley meet on Saturday...

Next up...Warren

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

What's unfortunate is I don't think Emily will get a chance to race against the two Adkins girls from Gallia this year. I could be (and hope I am) wrong about this. Emily may not get pushed until the regional meet.

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Post by GAHSNOW »

Emily and the Adkins will not be racing this year. Em will have plenty of competition at the Pick meet (Olberding- D3 St runner-up) and Cedarville (Justice who ran in the 18's at State DI). Good luck to her.

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

I forgot they were going to Cedarville and Pickerington. But you are right, she will be pushed at both meets. Good luck to her and all of the league's runners.

cross_country_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by cross_country_xc »

Well now that i have seen Southerns team run this year. I think they will be solid by the time TVC's come around. Kyle Goode is doing very well being that southern has only had two meets this year. Placing second @ river valley and 7th at warren he's doing very good so far. Good luck to you southern runners.

cross_country_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by cross_country_xc »

So...now that the teams have had a couple of meets.....who do u think will get the top five and who will win as a team?

I think it will be Athens steven 1st then alexander keith 2nd then 3 southern kyle....but after those three i have no clue....... although i would like to see kyle out there and in front since it is his senior year and everything......best of luck to all TVC runners.

Return to “Cross Country”