3rd Annual Winchester 5K Runn Friday Aug 29th @ 6:30 pm

Track07
Riding the Bench

3rd Annual Winchester 5K Runn Friday Aug 29th @ 6:30 pm

Post by Track07 »

Friday Aug 29th @ 6:30 pm

[b]This race gets bigger every year had 80+ last year[/b]
Events: Winchester Caramel Festival 5k Run/Walk. The race will begin after the opening ceremony of the festival. Registration will be located beside the stage and begin at 5:30 p.m.

Kids Fun Run. Prior to the 5k race children 12 and under can compete in a short fun run. There is no fee for this event.

Course: Flat to gently rolling loop beginning and ending at the main stage on St. Rt. 136.

Awards: Top Male and Female Runners. Top two runners in each age division. Top Male and Female Walker.

Divisions: 12 and under, 13 – 16, 17 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59,
60 and over

Entry Fee: $15 day of race. No refunds. Entry fee includes T-shirt.

Name _____________________________________ Phone _______________________

Address ________________________________________________________________

Male ________ Female ________ Age ___________ Runner or Walker

T-shirt Size: S M L XL Checks payable to: Rob Davis

Waiver: In consideration of forgoing for myself, I do hereby release and discharge the village of Winchester, Winchester Caramel Festival, race committee and all other race sponsors, officials, and associates from all claims, damages, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever in any manner arising or growing out of my participation in said event. I have adequately prepared my body for this event and hold myself responsible for any consequences that may arise out of my participation in this event.

Signature (parent/guardian signature if under 18) and date

Return to “Cross Country”