RIO INV.

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Re: RIO INV.

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Swet,
I believe you are wrong.
She does not have to run low 17's to win at the State level. In fact, in the last 5 years, there have only been 4 occasions when 18 was broken on the D2 level. Last year Infield went 17:30, and that will be the fastest time in a while. But no D2 girl will Have to go low 17:30's to win. And any time in the 17's will almost lock up a win or at least 2nd.

ChuckHayes44
Waterboy

Post by ChuckHayes44 »

low 17's won't win state this year....more like mid 16's....(sarcasm). Don't get on here and just post whatever you think may be true. Look up some results and actually check and see what the facts are first before some putting some random time out there that much be matched to consider her elite or whatever you were trying to do there.

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

Is Peyton the top freshman this year? I don't know where to look, but i would guess there aren't a lot of freshman girls running faster than her right now.

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Post by GAHSNOW »

If you ran in a meet thats listed on baumspage, then you are listed on milesplit and from there, you can go to milesplit ohio. Freshmen Anna Boyert who won the Div I mile at the jr high state meet (5:13) is #1 today running 18:40's at Tiffin. Two freshmen at Piketon today were in the 18's. Peyton ran 18:20.9 and Taylor Hatfield of Zane Trace was in the 18:50's, but their times aren't on there yet because results aren't on baumspage. Freshman A Ross ran a good time today...I think around 16:15. Sure was a nice day for a meet.

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

I would like to see Ross win a State Championship before he graduates. I'd like seeing any team or person from the southeast win a championship.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Congrats to Jake Watson for smashing his PR.

Return to “Cross Country”