Regionals at Pickerington

Thatotherguy
Freshman Team

Regionals at Pickerington

Post by Thatotherguy »

In the DII race I see Liston winning by a 5-10 sec margin. Then Lathrop taking 2nd while Dotts, Jones, and Ross battle for position in the top 5. As for the teams I see Unioto wining over St. Clair. Then Circleville, River View, Grandville, Bexley, and possibly Warren battle for the 4th spot.

SErunner
JV Team

Re: Regionals at Pickerington

Post by SErunner »

Warren has to run a great race, but I think they are up to the challenge. Rich Hoffman knows what he is doing, and I don't think that the absence of last years seniors has destroyed the team.

They need to "pack it up" and run a race like the Marietta boys would. Leeper had Marietta running in a great pack, and the only time Warren beat them this year was when Warren ran in better packs than Marietta did.

Good Luck to all competitors and remember not to over look anyone.

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

Good luck to all Athens-area runners at the Regionals!

Bubblegumhuffy
Riding the Bench

Post by Bubblegumhuffy »

I look for Unioto to win the team race, and i also think that Warren's boys might be able to surprise some people with a 3rd or 4th place finish. If they can all run well in this race they will do good. All season, at least one of them has run a bad race. With the exception of the SEOAL meet, i don't think this team has been to show what they are really made of. Anyway the 2nd through 4th place could go to quite a few teams. Wish i could be there should be a great race.

Good luck to all tomorrow

run521
Waterboy

Post by run521 »

GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!! Hope the boys are all healthy and ready to run, Halle get up there where you belong! If it wasn't for a trip to Wheeling I would be there to cheer you on.

runnersaunt
Waterboy

Post by runnersaunt »

Best of luck to Gallia Academy Blue Angels! We know you can do it tomorrow in Pickerington!

DragonFan
Freshman Team

Post by DragonFan »

Good Luck to the Fairland Dragons. They have a pretty awesome freshman running. He'll be someone to watch. Good luck to all the runners!!!!!!!!

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

Congrats to all teams advancing and those "Ohh, So Close" 5 and 6 teams

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

Good luck to Emily Skidmore as well as Lauren and Peyton Adkins at State....Go for it!!!

Return to “Cross Country”