Important SE District Coaches Meeting - Sunday, April 18

coach k
Freshman Team

Important SE District Coaches Meeting - Sunday, April 18

Post by coach k »

Coaches,

There will be a meeting on Sunday, April 18 at the Jackson Ponderosa at 3:00 P.M.

There are a number of important topics to be discussed, many of which are centered around the decisions by the state and local athletic boards that have had a serious impact on track and cross country across the Southeast District. Some of these issues include travel times for schools, the selection of regional meet sites, regional realignment, and the creation of one meet for all DIII girls' teams. In order for our concerns to be addressed, we as an organization must be vocal, because these boards do not want to hear from individual coaches.

I am in the process of creating a comprehensive spreadsheet with all SE district schools, their t&f/cc coaches, and their e-mails. I have some coaches' e-mails, but not enough. I would like for any coach who reads this to send me an e-mail with your name and school as well as the names and e-mail address of other coaches within your team's conference. This would help tremendously. My e-mail address is jkirkpatrick@vinton.k12.oh.us

Return to “Cross Country”