Chanda Cuckler

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Chanda Cuckler

Post by buddyholly »

Congratulations on getting your track scholarship at Ohio University! Have a great senior year and then help the O.U. womens track team do great things during your four years there. Again, congratulations, you deserve it!!!!!!

coach k
Freshman Team

Re: Chanda Cuckler

Post by coach k »

Congratulations...I spoke with her at one of Marietta's meets. She seems like a great young lady. She is certainly one of the greatest track athletes in TVC history. She's been the Hocking Division meet medalist the past three years.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

OUTSTANDING

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good for her!! I hope she takes advantage of the free education she is getting!!

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Look forward to watching C.C. participate in track at O.U. She is one of the most all-around talented girl athletes in this area. Best of luck in your senior season. Hopefully I can make it to a meet this season.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard where she came the all-time girls total track points to day for her school

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Chanda became the all-time leading scorer of girls track & field in Federal-Hocking history, surpassing another great track athlete at Federal by the name of Calah Gilders Young. Calah had 1078 points and now Chanda takes the top spot with the rest of her senior year to go. Congratulations to the Janitor !!!!!! You are a very special young lady!!!!!!

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Buddy Holly, that's great to hear. What a great accomplishment. I'm very proud of her and had a great time participating in track with her. I hope to make it to a meet or two and have a chance to watch C.C. and Cheyenne, as well as the others.

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Congratulations to Chanda on being the TVC Hocking high point scorer for the championship meet! I don't know of any female athlete in the TVC to have ever won the high point all their years in high school except CHANDA. You are an awesome athlete!!!!!!!

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

I think your decision to concentrate on the 100 hurdles and the high jump for the district meet is a wise one. You were the Southeastern Ohio District Athlete of the Year last year by doing 4 individual events. Being a senior, there is no need to take any unnecessary risk in competing in 4 events this year. The high jump and the 100 hurdles are your best events!!!
Good luck and make it back to the state meet!!!!!

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Grest job Chanda at the districts. Winning both the high jump (semi-injured) and winning the 100 hurdles in a new district record time. 15,47. Keep on rollin' toward the state meet.

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Chanda made a very courageous effort at the regionals in the high jump. Competing with her the toenail of big toe on her plant foot bearly hanging on, I know that with each jump she had to have been in a lot of pain. Hopefully on Friday in the 100 hurdles, things will go her way. The nail came off this morning.

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Even though Chanda had a very disappointing regional, she still did her best and set a new school record in the 100 hurdles in a time of 15.31. Chanda is also the top point scorer in track & field history at Federal-Hocking , male or female with 1291.5 points . Awesome!!

Return to “Track & Field”