Best at Individual Events

Thatotherguy
Freshman Team

Re: Best at Individual Events

Post by Thatotherguy »

coach k wrote:The person to whom you are referring at Chillicothe has the last name of Smith. His first name is Curtis, I think. He was at Paint Valley last year. As for winning the SEOAL, I don't know because last year's returning winner (Nathan Hoch) threw 168+ at the league, regional, and state meets. There is nothing like competition to bring out the best in people.

Any idea what he throws in shot?

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

Just looking at the results from the district, regional, and state level...Hoch was over 53 at the regional meet, but apparently Smith did not throw the shot at the district level. I don't know what he threw during the season.

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

Check out baumspage if you are interested in meet results.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

coach k wrote:Just looking at the results from the district, regional, and state level...Hoch was over 53 at the regional meet, but apparently Smith did not throw the shot at the district level. I don't know what he threw during the season.

Smith from Paint Valley threw 55-11 at Wheelersburg last season early,not sure what happened after that

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

coach k wrote:Check out baumspage if you are interested in meet results.

Looks like Smith threw 171-04 in discus in prel. at district then a152, no throw @ regions injury maybe ?

Return to “Track & Field”