Facilities

zeus_724
Waterboy

Facilities

Post by zeus_724 »

I know there are many new schools and new sports facilities around SEOhio, but I was curious to know who all has all-weather track facilities? Also, who runs on asphalt, cinders, etc. I coach Jr. High and am interested in finding good all weather tracks to try and compete on. Thanks!

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Re: Facilities

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Eastern and River Valley runs on concrete.

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Nelsonville-York has a new eight lane all weather track! We also just purchased the FinishLynx timing system (finish line camera).

NY may have an opening in their eight team junior high invitational on April 18. Contact Coach Jay Kline ny_jkline@seovec.org

coach k
Freshman Team

Post by coach k »

zeus_724,,

I don't know your location, or I might be able to help you out a little bit more. All of the SVC schools have rubberized tracks. Nelsonville, VC, Alexander, and I think Belpre in the TVC have rubberized tracks. All of the SEOAL schools have rubberized tracks, except Logan (whose track is currently under construction) and Gallia Academy...I don't know if they are getting a new track with their new school or not. Someone will have to clarify it. Oak Hill and Rock Hill both have rubberized tracks. I hope this helps.

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Im pretty sure Gallia is getting an all weather track. They should at least. But I think I heard somewhere that they are.

Return to “Track & Field”