Southeast District Heat / Flight Assignments Are Up

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Re: Southeast District Heat / Flight Assignments Are Up

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

If it helps explain things, I personally asked Jay Lucas at the Division III district meet on Tuesday if the results would be posted on baumspage that night. He said they would be.

I was not in Oak Hill on Wednesday night for the Division II meet, but did make a return appearance on Friday night.

Jay asked me when I talked to him if I got everything I needed, to which I stated the Division II results from Wednesday were not posted.

Jay said he had sent them in Wednesday night, and I trust that Jay did this. Jay seemed surprised that I said they were not posted.

On Friday night, I personally called Jay and he told me he was e-mailing them to baumspage as we spoke.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Knowbody
Waterboy

Post by Knowbody »

The only reason I don't believe that is because Jay Lucas said it.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Knowbody......What is your problem with Jay Lucas?

BTW, shortly after I called Jay Lucas last night, the results were posted on baumspage when he said he was e-mailing them.

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Still no D2 Oak Hill Stats.......and they sold out of programs....

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

I emailed baumspage this morning and they said they had never received anything D2 from Oak Hill - therefore it cannot be posted by baumspage until the meet management sends it to them. :evil: That's the truth of the matter. I wonder when/if today's results will be posted. They will have to send them at some point because they are needed at Byesville.

Knowbody
Waterboy

Post by Knowbody »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Knowbody......What is your problem with Jay Lucas?

He lies. He cheats. He's dirty. Anybody who will cheat at track and field, like him and his worm of a father, are scum in my book. This is one sport with integrity and honor. We all are good sportsmen. He and his father are not interested in fair play, but simply power. They are dirt and ought to be banned from District competitions, certainly NOT put in charge of them.

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Oak Hill Division 2 Results are now posted: http://www.baumspage.com/tf/se/2008/oakhill/2/index.htm

ALLBLUE
Waterboy

Post by ALLBLUE »

Results for Division II Oakhill are up!!!!

GlennQuagmire
Waterboy

Post by GlennQuagmire »

Anybody know what happened to Carter in the open 8?

trojantrack90
Waterboy

Post by trojantrack90 »

From what I saw Carter just didn't have anything left after that 400. He ran a very nice 400 and almost caught Link at the end. He did get his tigers into the regionals in the 4x4. He ran anchor and caught two teams.

Thatotherguy
Freshman Team

Post by Thatotherguy »

These results are very poor. It is really unfair to the guys who got cut at Chillicothe. Some guys who got 5th at chilly could have won there event at Oak Hill.

Thatotherguy
Freshman Team

Post by Thatotherguy »

Thats right regionals seperates the men from the boys. It's sad that you could be all-state in west virgina with a 4:30 1600 but can't get out of districts in ohio. :lol:

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Knowbody....It sounds like you have issues with Jay Lucas, but I am willing to bet a tank or two of gas with today's prices that you have never said those things to his face or his dad's for that matter.

Knowbody
Waterboy

Post by Knowbody »

I have said them to Mr. David Lucas a few years ago.

You want to pay cash or just shut up?

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Well GAHS, it's like this. D2 results from the Wednesday prelims and events should have been up within a couple of hours following the events like every other district in the state. Some coaches didn't try to copy down everything that was announced, just assuming it would be on the internet like every other district. So, instead of being up on Wednesday night, they were up Saturday night. Meet management HAD to have them turned in immediately after the meet on Saturday so the regional lane assignments and heats could be set up. They had no choice.

And for me, I don't personally have any problems with either of the Lucas'. They seem fine to me as individuals who have given a lot to sports over the years. But it wouldn't matter to me if it were them not doing their job or my own brother - if you take on a job and sending results to baumspage is a part of that job, do it. Or just ask someone to hit the SEND button and send the results to baumspage so they can put them on the web. You need to wake up to reality.

Burg Track and CC Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg Track and CC Fan »

Don't blame the people at Oak Hill. They just supply some of the help along with the facility. The blame should rest on the meet manager. The same person that was meet manager when the meet was at Fairland and Ironton.

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

GAHS all other sites in the state but Oak Hill were up prior to the races for the kids, fans, and coaches opportunity to see the competition and the lane assignments......you're a little late in understanding the frustration as it had nothing to do with the final results ....but you got your uninformed criticism in for this thread....some things seem not able to improve by dismissing constructive critcism.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Knowbody....Since I don't believe a word you say, I'll just keep my cash. Thanks.

Return to “Track & Field”