How are things looking

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

How are things looking

Post by noreply66 »

With coaching staring this past Monday has anyone been out looking at their teams?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wch125
All State

Re: How are things looking

Post by wch125 »

Im still in wrestling but coaching track also. Washington CH will be without PV Megan Downing this year as has decided to focus on tennis She was an excellent Pole Vaulter. We currently have 32 girls out for the team and over 20 guys early but things seem to be going well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Going to be one great match up between the girls from Washington and Chillicothe. Right now this match up looks to be the top one for 2018 in SEO.

FortheWin
Riding the Bench

Post by FortheWin »

Fort Frye has only 5 seniors, 4 boys and 1 girl, a track rookie. Strength is in the junior and sophomore classes.

Will start the season at Warren (Vincent) Fairweather relays March 24.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Nelsonville-Yorks sprinters are reloaded and ready to go.
Chris cook is ready to make some noise in the high Jump and long jump.
I believe we picked up a long distance runner this spring so hopefully that will help with points. Losing Andrews in Shot and Discuss will hurt.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:22 am Nelsonville-Yorks sprinters are reloaded and ready to go.
Chris cook is ready to make some noise in the high Jump and long jump.
I believe we picked up a long distance runner this spring so hopefully that will help with points. Losing Andrews in Shot and Discuss will hurt.
If NY gets a distance runner they should put the puppies a lot further back. 21 days until the Rocky Boots. If I remember the schedule NY will be at Lancaster their first meet.

Track Lives Matter
Waterboy

Post by Track Lives Matter »

Meigs is down as a team this year but we have some really good individuals. Should have multiple tvc champs but just don’t have the numbers to compete as a team. Sprints, throws, and jumps will be solid though. Still have to wait and see what we can do in the distance events.

DKing
Waterboy

Post by DKing »

Wheelersburg should be pretty good this season. Have a few boys that have decided not to run and some that have changed schools but also have some new kids running that should fill in the spots of the ones not back. Had no seniors on last years boys team. Looking forward to a good competitive season. The girls team should also be pretty good with a lot of returning runners.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Right off I think I have Burg and Waverly going at it in the Boys and girls.
I thought I saw where Burg will be at The Rocky Brands. Will be interesting to see how a SOC teams does against a few TVC, SVC, WV teams and others.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:36 pm Right off I think I have Burg and Waverly going at it in the Boys and girls.
I thought I saw where Burg will be at The Rocky Brands. Will be interesting to see how a SOC teams does against a few TVC, SVC, WV teams and others. Haven't seen any weather that far ahead yet. Was going to Warren this Saturday but it looks to be too cold.

DKing
Waterboy

Post by DKing »

They are supposed to be there. They will still be trying to piece together the relays because of some new kids running and from some boys not running or moving to different schools. They should get better every week, get their relays figured out and have a shot at making some noise in the SOC and hopefully post season. Looking forward to a fun season. Good luck to all kids that are participating for all schools. The girls team should be solid again this year. Both groups should be fun to watch.

FortheWin
Riding the Bench

Post by FortheWin »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:36 pm Right off I think I have Burg and Waverly going at it in the Boys and girls.
I thought I saw where Burg will be at The Rocky Brands. Will be interesting to see how a SOC teams does against a few TVC, SVC, WV teams and others. Haven't seen any weather that far ahead yet. Was going to Warren this Saturday but it looks to be too cold.
It was to cold. Only 4 teams this year. Warren, Marietta, Eastern and Fort Frye. I know Warren boys won overall and I believe girls did as well.

Return to “Track & Field”