Southeast Ohio Open Mats at Ohio University

nybucksmom
JV Team

Southeast Ohio Open Mats at Ohio University

Post by nybucksmom »

Sunday Nov. 16th the O.U. Bobcat club will start open mat for all wrestlers any age. Practice will be from 6:00 to 7:30. This is a great chance to wrestle with the best wrestlers in southeast ohio. If you want a heads up on what weight class or what another wrestler does this is your chance to roll around with them every sunday. I know that my two boys ages 7 and 9 will be there as well as many Nelsonville-York Varsity wrestlers.

There is a $2.00 fee for each session.

(I copied this from "the other site"...thanks for the info Tric118!) :-D

gpgm6566
Varsity

Re: Southeast Ohio Open Mats at Ohio University

Post by gpgm6566 »

I know some kids from Belpre are comming; I hope there is a good turnout.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

bucksmom I did not realize you had two more boys coming up I can't wait to get them I hope they do as well as Corbin lol. Thanks for copying and posting I never thought to post this on this site. This is a great opportunity. I hope the southeast teams take advantage of this.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Tric118...You had me there...I was thinking, "What is he talking about???" Then, I re-read the post I copied from you. Too funny!!! I think I would shoot myself if I had a 7 and 9 year old right now...I'm too daggon old!!! :lol:

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Bucksmom that is too funny. Yes you said you had a 9 and 7 year olds when acctually you copied and pasted my other post. It came out funny so I thought I would mess with ya.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

This is a great opportunity for the kids in Southeast Ohio and I hope that many other kids show up next Sunday. The first day they had 23 kids show up ranging from 7 years old and 49 pounds to High School kids. My boys had a blast and can’t wit till next Sunday.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

I know my son went up with 2 other guys from Belpre. He said it was a great work out for $2. I strongly encourage everyone in the TVC to get there and take advantage of such a SUPER offering from OU.

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom1 »

nymom - you had me there too. I was thinking did she take in foster kids or what! Then I read you took it from the other site that Tric posted and realized what happened. I did have to read it 3 times before I figured it out though! LOL

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Actually, I have a "secret" life, that I haven't told anyone about. I have 10 other children, 1.5 husbands, 2 dogs, and 4 cats that live in another city.....

There's no hope for me now.....Calgon take me away........................

LOL! ;-)

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Another great workout would love to see more kids coming out for this besides Nelsonville York and Belpre. There was one other kid there from Athens.
Thanks again Coach Greenlie

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

if everthing goes right, there will be some there from meigs on sunday the 7th.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

Hey High School Coaches please pass this on to your youth leagues also Tric has been bring his boys and both of mine and it would be nice to see more youth wrestlers at the open mats for them to work with this is for all ages.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Belpre practiced with Parkersburg South High today and I overheard a coach or two from South that they are going to send some kids either this weekend or next to Ohio University for the open gym. That will be more kids to wrestle with.

Return to “Wrestling”