Nelsonville-York State wrestler

tric118
All State

Nelsonville-York State wrestler

Post by tric118 »

Colt Yinger from N-Y is in the semi-finals Sunday afternoon. other wrestlers still alive , Collin Yinger, Bryce Smathers, Dakota Mays, Casey Gusman and Joey Howard.

ahugefan
Riding the Bench

Re: Nelsonville-York State wrestler

Post by ahugefan »

Good Luck to all of you boy's today...We are all very proud of you boy's...

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom1 »

Congrats Colt Yinger - 2nd place, Dakota Mays - 4th place, and Collin Yinger - 7th place. Good job Bryce, Joey, Kasey, Tyler and Troy!

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Congrats Colt on 2nd place and to Dakota on 4th place and Collin 7th place great job boys Also good job Joey Howard and Bryce Casey and the others We are very proud of you all keep up the hard work

ahugefan
Riding the Bench

Post by ahugefan »

Great job Colt on your 2nd place finish...Way to go also to (Gutsy)Colin on your 7th place finish...Also good job to Dakota...And we are very proud of Joey,Bryce and Kasey...Keep working hard boy's... :122245

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

A BIG CONGRATS to Colt Yinger, Collin Yinger, and Dakota Mays on your placements! Way to go boys! :mrgreen:

Also a GREAT JOB to Bryce Smathers, Joey Howard, Tyler Speelman, Casey Guseman, and Troy Stalder! :mrgreen:

Way to represent SE Ohio!!! We are proud of all of you!!! :122245

I feel bad that I didn't go yesterday, I was up coughing until 3 am and didn't sleep well after...so, I just napped yesterday. Still not feelin' great today, but headed to work...yuk!!! lol! I kept you all in my thoughts, though!

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

NYBucksmom - Hope you're feeling better. You didn't get too close to Bryce Saturday did you? LOL

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

I almost hugged him on Saturday! What's up...is he sick? :shock:

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

I want to congratulate all the wrestlers I have coached over the last couple months for making it to the next level. Trevor Sorrell SQ, Jacob Coon SQ, Kyle Russell SQ, Jared Tolliver SQ, Carl Moody SQ, Thomas Mclaughlin 6th State, Zach Mays 5th State, Dakota Hook 4th State, Bobby Leitwein SQ, Brandon McCune SQ these are the Junior High kids Youth Colt Yinger 2nd State, Collin Yinger 7th State, Bryce Smathers SQ, Kasey Guseman SQ, Joey Howard SQ, Tyler Speelman SQ Trey Finnertey 4th State and Dakota Mays 4th State. I am very very proud of this group. We need to continue to train and work to make it to the Next Level next year. Wrestling is very rewarding but can also tear you down just as quick as you are up. I am very proud of my two boys who I belive work as hard as anybody and that showed. However Colt fell short of his goal and that has been very hard to deal with however Collin (Gutsy) raised his bar and will only continue to get better. I challenge each of these kids to continue to try and raise there bar. Thanks for wonderful time. Again we plan to practice Tuesday and Thursdays at 3:00 for now. Questions call me 590-9597

PS I hope I did not miss anybody if so let me know.

Coach Yinger
Last edited by tric118 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ahugefan
Riding the Bench

Post by ahugefan »

Just wanted to say thank you tric118 for all that you have done for my son Joey...I do appreciate it all.. Whenever i need to no something you and your wife are always there to help me....Once again thank you for all that you do...

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

NYBucksmom - He got back from Camp Akita Friday sick. Took him to the doctor yesterday diagnosed with severe strep. Did not realize how bad he was until we watched his last match Sunday. I apologize if anyone caught it from him. If I would have thought it was that he would not have wrestled. Evidently several came back from camp with it.

Coach Yinger - Yes, thank you for all you do. Although Bryce didn't wrestle up to his potential this past weekend due to illness you have helped him alot this year. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. We will be taking this week off from practice to get him back to 100%. See you next week.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

congrats to the Young N-Y wrestlers the future looks bright for the Wrestling program also!!

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

thank you coach yinger my son kyle has enjoyed coming over and working out with your kids you have helped him alot we thank you for all that you do for these kids

Return to “Wrestling”