ANother SE ohio school adding wrestling!

wrestlefan1
JV Team

ANother SE ohio school adding wrestling!

Post by wrestlefan1 »

Coach Josh Mummey has just gotten board approval to start wrestling for the 2015-16 season!

He graduated from Zane Trace and is a teacher in the system!
Good luck to him!

gamin'around
Waterboy

Re: ANother SE ohio school adding wrestling!

Post by gamin'around »

Thank you coach. I am Joshua Mummey, and we will be having wrestling at Reedsville Eastern High School for the 2015-2016 season. I am hoping that this will be a positive sport for our students at Eastern and look forward to the upcoming season. Even though I have been contacting some local schools, I am always looking for any guidance and assistance from any other program who is offering. I am hoping to be in contact with some local school and fellow TVC members to start planning out a schedule, so I look forward to speaking with any other coaches on here or in the area about anything we can do to help grow this program. I am not sure if I am allowed to give out an email on here if anyone needs to contact me, so I will just leave this here until then. Thank you for your time.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Post an email or contact info whatever you need. ny_myinger@seovec.org Coach Yinger Nelsonville-York if you have any questions.

gamin'around
Waterboy

Post by gamin'around »

Thank you Coach Yinger. For anyone, my email address is jmummey@easternlocal.net Thank you.

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

Will you guys have a junior high program?

gamin'around
Waterboy

Post by gamin'around »

Depending on the turn out for the junior high, we might have a junior high team. From what I saw from the sign ups at the end of the school year, we only had 5 sign up for the junior high. At this time with that I am not sure.

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

I coached at meigs for 10 years, if need anything, fill free to get ahold of me, Danny Davis,--d_425@yahoo.com

gamin'around
Waterboy

Post by gamin'around »

Thank you Mr. Davis. We are currently looking for tournaments to participate in. I have had the pleasure of already talking with a few coaches, so I am looking to see if there are any tournaments available. Thank you.

gamin'around
Waterboy

Post by gamin'around »

I want to thank everyone who has been in contact with me over the previous month. I am sending a post here to see if anyone has heard about the possibility of any local schools looking to sell any old mat that they may have. We will be using a mat for practices for the upcoming season, but I wanted to see if there was a possibility of us purchasing an unused mat. I feel that if our program can accomplish this, it will create a positive boost in the popularity of the sport in our community. Thank you for your time.

Return to “Wrestling”