Wrestling Camp at Eastern High School 11/8/15

gamin'around
Waterboy

Wrestling Camp at Eastern High School 11/8/15

Post by gamin'around »

I am happy to announce that the Ohio Athletic Committee is helping to hold a one day wrestling camp at Eastern High School on November 8th in the Elementary Cafetorium. The camp is open to grades K-12 and there will be two camps. The morning session will be held for beginning wrestlers and will have a $5 charge, while the afternoon will be an experienced session (2+ years of experience) and will have a $15 charge. The times for these sessions will be announced at a later date. The camp is open to any local school in our area. The camp will be lead by Walsh Jesuit head coach and two time state champion, Adam Koballa. Athletes will not be required to purchase wrestling shoes, but it would be beneficial. We will also be selling shirts at the camp and hope to make this an annual camp to increase the knowledge and interest of wrestling in our part of the state. I have attached a link to the site to where you sign up for the camps. If you have any questions regarding the camp, feel free to message me through my email at jmummey@easternlocal.net

Thank you for your time.

http://www.ohioathletics.com/oac-kickoff-camps/

Return to “Wrestling”