question about wrestling results

svac83
SE

question about wrestling results

Post by svac83 »

Why are they so hard to find.

A few years ago before the start of the team tourneys i could go on the website where teams used for weight management. i could find results and records for almost all wrestlers in southeastern ohio especially division 2. but now you cant find anything unless you piece it all together do you think this is a result of people wanting to be more secretive about setting up there teams for dual tourney.

There are some coaches that seem to post all the results they can and you can find there wrestlers record and things fairly easy some is very hard. When my son wrestled i didn't really care because i was going wherever my son was wrestling now that most of my kids are gone and i think i want to go see some wrestling on a saturday it is much harder for me to decide where to go to make see i see some good matches.

I think the added duels and duel tourney has added fan excitement to sport but think it has took away getting wrestlers accomplishments out there.

what do you think?

tric118
All State

Re: question about wrestling results

Post by tric118 »

I use numerous sites for results the 3 I use for ohio only is Yappi.com, Baumspage and ohiowrestlingnews.com. On a national level I use flowrestling and Track wrestling. The Duals are great and the wrestlers accomplishments are out there more now than ever. You can watch matches live on streams now flo covers many national tournaments live wrestling is promoted more now than ever. Check out the sites above.

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

intermatwrestle .com is good also .

Ohiochatter.com has central ohio

mvlforum.com has sheridan and those guys

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Trick you have always done a great job posting results and records. MVL and Ohio chatter have some. And I will check out those other spots.

I think a lot gas to do with the coach. A year after my son graduated his coach caught me at a basketball game. And asked me to quit posting about the wrestling team as I was doing the job so other coaches didn't have to with the team tourney. Thank goodness he is no longer the coach.

I just thought it was stupid. But I began to find it harder just to find general results from teams that I used to find easily. Most of these teams are old SEOAL teams that I am talking about. But thanks for advice looking forward to watching several wrestling matches this year as I no longer have a kid involved in a winter sport or cheerleading

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

I like seeing results posted. I say post away.

Return to “Wrestling”