Questions for golf lovers

aquariusmediaa
Waterboy

Questions for golf lovers

Post by aquariusmediaa »

I like to play and watch golf. My favorite golfer is tigerwoods. I like to ask one question to all the golf lovers. Kindly share with me the name and describe two things you should demonstrate when swinging a club before hitting a ball

kylelucernas
Waterboy

Re: Questions for golf lovers

Post by kylelucernas »

Hi,

I am not a pro at golf but I think the two things that you should consider or demonstrate before hitting the ball are you form and your grip.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

The two biggest mistake young amateur golfers make are grip; too weak or too strong, and alignment; too close or too open.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Dicky Pride

1. Locate ball
2. Watch ball through contact

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Hard to narrow it down to just two but will give it a shot...
1. alignment
2. watch the ball

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

My opinion would be. Relax. Dont over think shot or situation. The mental aspect of the game Is what seperates a lot of players. I have seen very good athletes that play a lot and are not very good golfers and seen guys that are not very athletic and are outstanding golfers. I have seen good golfers that could be oustanding golfers if they had a better head on their shoulders. That's what makes it a great game. But as been said above hard to limit it just to 2. How a person can regroup after a bad shot or a bad hole is what seperates your good players and great players. Just my opinion.

Return to “Golf”