Mid-State League Golf

OICU812
Varsity

Mid-State League Golf

Post by OICU812 »

Congrats to Bloom-Carroll on winning the MSL-Buckeye!

Any idea who won the Cardinal Division?? I'm sure it was Fisher Catholic, but anybody know all-league, medalists?

chiefs
Varsity

Re: Mid-State League Golf

Post by chiefs »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Congrats to Bloom-Carroll on winning the MSL-Buckeye!

Any idea who won the Cardinal Division?? I'm sure it was Fisher Catholic, but anybody know all-league, medalists?
Fisher won the Cardinal. I am told it was Fisher, then FCA, then Millersport. Fisher has three juniors that were on the team that finished sixth in the state and brought up a bunch of golfers in the freshmen ranks, including the golf coach's younger son and they have no seniors on the team so I think they'll be favorites next year as well to get the five-peat next year also.

Bloom shot a 290, and Bryce Walters was medalist with a 69. Teays Valley got second in the Buckeye, I want to say they shot a 302. Fairfield Union shot a 310, and both BC and FU could be poised to make noise in the tournament. Very tough golf conference at the top.

OICU812
Varsity

Re: Mid-State League Golf

Post by OICU812 »

Great! Thanks FC! Congrats to all the golfers, one of those juniors is my younger cousin. I'm a spring sport coach at FCA. But, congrats to all the athletes!!

Return to “Golf”