Eastern-Meigs to win sectional title this year?

RedstormGolf
Waterboy

Eastern-Meigs to win sectional title this year?

Post by RedstormGolf »

Although in need of a good player to fill the 5 spot, I think Eastern has a solid 4 players to win a title this year.

coyote
Riding the Bench

Re: Eastern-Meigs to win sectional title this year?

Post by coyote »

RedstormGolf wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 am Although in need of a good player to fill the 5 spot, I think Eastern has a solid 4 players to win a title this year.
yet another ridiculous post by this guy... Its so obvious that he continuously creates accounts and post this stuff... get him off of preps!!!!!!

RedstormGolf
Waterboy

Post by RedstormGolf »

coyote wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 am
RedstormGolf wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 am Although in need of a good player to fill the 5 spot, I think Eastern has a solid 4 players to win a title this year.
yet another ridiculous post by this guy... Its so obvious that he continuously creates accounts and post this stuff... get him off of preps!!!!!!
I just recently discovered this website and thoroughly enjoy the community. Please don't mistake me for some other user.

coyote
Riding the Bench

Post by coyote »

RedstormGolf wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 am
coyote wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 am
I just recently discovered this website and thoroughly enjoy the community. Please don't mistake me for some other user.
I am not mistaking you for anyone else. It is blatantly apparent that you are the same user that has been creating all these accounts. You have bashed Eastern's basketball coach time and time again, and you make idiotic posts dealing with Eastern football and golf. You my friend are a disgrace to this site for you're reckless use of copycat accounts and senseless posts.

Ol' Bud
Waterboy

Post by Ol' Bud »

John Harris. Eastern High School

Return to “Golf”