Who all has teams?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Eggsalad44
Waterboy

Re: Swimming

Post by Eggsalad44 »

As of last year in SE District-
Boys Division II Schools: Alexander, Athens, Chillicothe, Circleville, Fairfield Union, Gallia Academy,
Green, Hillsboro, Marietta, McClain, Miami Trace, Northwest, Notre Dame (Portsmouth), Portsmouth,
River Valley, Washington CH, Westfall, Wheelersburg. (17)
Girls Division II Schools: Alexander, Athens, Chillicothe, Circleville, Fairfield Union, Gallia Academy,
Hillsboro, Logan Elm, Marietta, McClain, Meigs, Miami Trace, Northwest (McDermott), Notre Dame,
Portsmouth, River Valley, Washington CH, Westfall, Wheelersburg, Zane Trace. (19)

sarika
Waterboy

Re: Swimming

Post by sarika »

Once, I glided through the water with the rhythmic strokes of a swimmer, feeling the liberating embrace of each lap. The pool was my sanctuary, a place of solace and vitality. However, life took an unexpected turn when COPD became a part of my reality, altering the landscape of my physical activities.

Despite the shift, I found a new companion in my journey—a portable oxygen concentrator. This sleek, unassuming device became my ally, allowing me to navigate the challenges of COPD while still staying engaged in life's activities. While the pool may no longer echo with the splashes of my strokes, the hum of the concentrator has become a constant, rhythmic soundtrack to my daily routine.

As I carry this portable oxygen concentrator with me, it symbolizes more than just a piece of medical equipment; it represents adaptability, resilience, and the unwavering determination to embrace life despite the changes. Though I may no longer dive into the refreshing waters, I now navigate a different kind of current—one where every breath is a victory, and every step forward is a triumph.

Navigating the beautiful complexities of motherhood, my trusted partner in this adventure is none other than my Breast Milk Pumping Machine.

Return to “Swimming”