South Gallia @ River Valley Jamboree Aug. 15

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Re: South Gallia @ River Valley Jamboree Aug. 15

Post by ole_Bobcat »

No, now SG runs the old Gallia Achedemy offense since half the new players are outcasts from the Blue Devils. Looked like the same old Run right up the middle,run left up the middle,Run up the middle. SG is runninng the same old offense!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

No, now SG runs the old Gallia Achedemy offense since half the new players are outcasts from the Blue Devils. Looked like the same old Run right up the middle,run left up the middle,Run up the middle. SG is runninng the same old offense

Boy you just like to keep stirring the pot huh? You might want to start worrying about your upcoming game with Minford than about us playing Waterford or a scrimmage that happened over a week ago. Is there something wrong with a player transferring to SG from GA?

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

Boy you just like to keep stirring the pot huh? You might want to start worrying about your upcoming game with Minford than about us playing Waterford or a scrimmage that happened over a week ago. Is there something wrong with a player transferring to SG from GA?[/quote]

I was ready to let this thread go until I found this classy and fictious post THAT YOU MADE over on the South Gallia vs Waterford thread:

Link to the South Gallia vs Waterford thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63413

mercervillemonster wrote:
"After winnning the Gallia County championship last week, the playoffs seem to be our destiny. It was sure fun putting that whupping on those dolts from RV."
South Gallia 56
Waterford 0

Didn't know the "SCRIMMAGE" was a Championship Game? Funny our Offense was ahead 14-0 and until the RV JV's took over against half the SG Varsity Offense in the 4th QTR you never scored? Explain to all these people in this end of the County what a "DOLT" is?
You are one classy Guy!
Last edited by ole_Bobcat on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: I would love to be able to explain to you what a dolt is, the only thing is I do not know what it means myself. It is a funny word though isnt it? Like I have previously posted, take a good look at the two names. My name has a space between the Mercerville and the Monster, the other account has no space between the two words. Another difference is to just read the location. They are different. I never knew it was that hard to distinquish between the two but I guess I was wrong since everyone on this site thinks it is the same person.

Thanks for the remark of me being a classy guy. I dont know if I would rather be that or a dolt though. That is a nice word.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Dolt - An idiot or a dunce.

NICE!!!!! :lol: :lol:

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

hardnose wrote:There was alot but in the last few years it has calmed down some......or at least the teachers in other parts of the county dont talk bad about SG like they use to....took a couple getting axed....

couploe getting axed??????????????/

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

was rv coach told by super not to score anymore after going up 2 scores????????????// and if the did there would be disiplinary action taken??? just askin

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

theassassin wrote:was rv coach told by super not to score anymore after going up 2 scores????????????// and if the did there would be disiplinary action taken??? just askin

Uhm, theass. It was a scrimmage RV played both Varsity and JV after the 1st QTR.
A scrimmage is used to assess your talent and see how they react to situations,I know that SG prob keeps score in 2 a days but most schools don't!

Thanks for your input!

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

hardnose wrote:There was alot but in the last few years it has calmed down some......or at least the teachers in other parts of the county dont talk bad about SG like they use to....took a couple getting axed....

Teachers were Axed(this means fired) because they talked bad about South Gallia?
Please elaberate on this conspiracy? This is the first i have heard about any firings because of (bad talking about SG??)

:122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

The Brians narrowly slipped by the Dolts last night by 1 point.

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Well Cory Haner had a good game!!

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

U know? wrote:Well Cory Haner had a good game!!

I also heard that last night the Red team called the
"LAST MINUTE TRANSFERS" consisting of ""BULL, 6-8 guy and the savior on the OL"" ,
defeated the out manned ugly yellow brown colored team the "Mercerville Homeboys" consisting of well....Mercerville homeboys, 86 -2? could you please elaberate on this in house scrimage?
There also was reported to have been a Tabacco Worm eating display afterwards by the winners.

Online reporter
Brian

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Nice to see the Rebels have the support of the north part of the county too!!! :roll: Hey bobcat, maybe monster and I can pick you up on our way to Waterford since you have a newly found interest in SG football. :122245 :122245

boomerjim
Waterboy

Post by boomerjim »

Hmmm looks like ole_BoBKITTY has a problem with the folks from the South, I just can't imagine what catastopic incident could of had such an impact on this person, But WAIT....... I may of found a CLUE to the answer...... Look at the date that he or she joined...... Was there something so AWFUL that MIGHT of happened the days prior to them joining SEOPs ( I just can't imagine what it could of been...... Any Ideas.... LOL ) I am wondering what kind of incident that was so AWFUL that a person would let it EAT at them like a incurable CANCER ( Any CLUES.........? Any IDEAS.....? ) Well let me help this person out ..... It isnt a incurable CANCER ( Thank goodness ) the CURE I think might be in his own words............ JUST TRANSFER.....! ( To the NORTH farther PLEASE....!) Have a Nice day.....!

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

boomerjim wrote:Hmmm looks like ole_BoBKITTY has a problem with the folks from the South,

Just the Ignorant ones ! LOL!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

friday_nite_fan wrote:Nice to see the Rebels have the support of the north part of the county too!!! :roll: Hey bobcat, maybe monster and I can pick you up on our way to Waterford since you have a newly found interest in SG football. :122245 :122245

Naa that's ok, I think you lose your support about half way out 218,you know where the borderline kids live that go to GA.

Don't misdiagnose anything as interest, more like :roll: :roll: :roll:

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

mercervillemonster wrote:I am just glad RV got what they deserved...a BEATING! SG took them to the woodshed early and often. I would be ashamed to call myself a rutter if I couldnt get a team to play any harder than that. Gallia county superoirity is in SG which is exactly what we have thought all along...

Why???? There's no point in this whole statement.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Quit trying to stir something. Either make an intelligent and factual statement about the upcoming SG season or please don't post. Noone needs to read that crap.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

He is no different than most SG posters....inbred and way off topic! Cant wait for week 2!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Good Luck to the Raiders this year, just like every year.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

He is no different than most SG posters....inbred and way off topic! Cant wait for week 2!

:roll: :roll: Okay. We have week 1 to worry about before we play your Eagles. Maybe you should think about it as well.

Return to “Football”