Week 5 Chesapeake @ West

oak_a_holic
Freshman Team

Re: Week 5 Chesapeake @ West

Post by oak_a_holic »

Mark Murphey will take over this game. Ill say he outscores Peake by himself!

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

oak_a_holic wrote:Mark Murphey will take over this game. Ill say he outscores Peake by himself!

Doubt it beacause Pendleton gets all of our carries! We need to start getting Murphy the ball more. I would like to see West give the ball more to Alex Thompson, he had some good carries last week vs. Rock Hill!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

WestFan27 wrote:
fuzzhead wrote:West could lose 3 in a row after this one.

Schedule gets brutal........

All you ever talk about is West losing or not being good. I know you are a big OVC fan so why don't you quit spending your time dogging West and spend it talking to the OVC AD's and schedule SOC 1 teams cause you can't beat SOC2 teams

No I don't. I made the below comment in this very same thread:

fuzzhead wrote:West will win this one handily and start out 4-1.

I didn't say West WOULD lose three in a row. I didn't say they'd PROBABLY lose three in a row. I said they COULD lose three in a row.
And, no, I'm not a "big OVC fan". My alma mater happens to be in the OVC, but I'm more of a Central Catholic fan as far as leagues or conferences as a whole go.
Give your conference credit; there are better teams in it than West.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

The peake can use some quickness to stay away from that LB from West they might keep it close. If not, he could hurt them badly. That kid is an animal.

fanatic23
Freshman Team

Post by fanatic23 »

Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:
oak_a_holic wrote:Mark Murphey will take over this game. Ill say he outscores Peake by himself!

Doubt it beacause Pendleton gets all of our carries! We need to start getting Murphy the ball more. I would like to see West give the ball more to Alex Thompson, he had some good carries last week vs. Rock Hill!

murphy does get the ball just as much as pendelton. imo these kids are two types different backs, murph tends to dance to much and pendelton runs right at you.i think pendelton don't get the ball enough the kid is explosive at anytime he can break one. all nfl and ncaa teams have a featured back that gets the majority of the carries thats just part of the game and if you think pendeltons not worthy of that than you haven't watched him play.he is by far the best football player in the area and he's only a junior .

oak_a_holic
Freshman Team

Post by oak_a_holic »

Murphy would get more yards if pendleton would block for him as well as Murphy does for him.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

I agree with fuzz...we could lose the 3 next games, do I think we will...no I don't, but Waverly will be hungry after coming off an Ashland game they will more than likely lose, if we keep up the pass coverage we played the 2nd half of the Rock Hill game we can win that. I think we match up very well with Minford, if we grow up I think we can beat them in a close one, but this is a very determined team, and if they beat the Burg week 6 the Soc is theirs to lose. Valley is a real Wildcard, if they get a win against the Burg somehow, with all of that momentum they will be hard to stop.

Only time will tell how the season unfolds...I could easily see West going 7-3, 8-2, 9-1 and making the playoffs, but I could just as easily see them go 4-6 or 5-5...its their choice
Last edited by sider on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

If I was West I would quit reading and listening to all the posters and the fans and start focusing on becoming a better football team. And I mean TEAM !!!!!

OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Post by OVCfan32 »

chesapeake needs to play some good football to have a chance at even keeping this close

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

I have a feeling that West is going to bust out in a big way friday. Their close. They just haven't gotten all cylinders going at the same time yet. I think its time.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck to West!! I think they take this one easily. Good luck friday!!

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

West needs to learn how to show up in the first half.
And as much as I'd like to see the ovc team get a win, I doubt that will happen..
Gonna be a long year for you panthers to lol..
My dragons will also keep there streak going to 4 this year too..

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

i am just a fan not a player! If I was a player I would not be paying any attention to this

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

West by several, and many pass completions.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

1 more day...Good luck West!!

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

riverball wrote:The peake can use some quickness to stay away from that LB from West they might keep it close. If not, he could hurt them badly. That kid is an animal.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will see what kind of animal they are when they have Pendelton and Compton laying on them! :twisted:

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

peake is nowhere close to being as quick as fairland and they got us..
barely but they got us.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Should be a good mudding game tonight...Go West!!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

West should focus on getting better as a TEAM and I stress TEAM.

It does not matter where you play if you are truly a TEAM Player you will play any position to make the team better.

Good Luck Tonight !!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

^^^^^What does that mean? I don't know any selfish kids, and I know them all.

Return to “Football”