Re: CHILLICOTHE- 10 @ GALLIA ACADEMY- 27 GAME UPDATES

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Congrats on your first win!!!!

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

congrats on a big win devils!

let me check with board moderator 4ever to see if i am allowed to write on a message board in all small letters? i didn't know we had to use perfect literature to type on a message board,i know if you typed half as much as i have to you would do the same. also when a guy wants to control the board and pick on typed grammer it says a lot about what he has to do in his life,sorry 4ever you must be lonely and have an uneventful life. :roll: :roll: :roll:

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

i think it kinda silly for girls to wear players jerseys on game day.

as for announcers........ it was rather annoying trying to find score of gallia game on the radio but have to listen to the previous guys going on and on about what horrible calls the officials were making. from listening to these guys the devils would have had 0 penalty yards for the season :lol:

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

"I've said all along that Coach Eddy was THE man that will take this program BACK to where it should be!!!!!!! RESPECTED!!!!!" This confuses me.... Many posters this past year have said that GAHS is one of the most respected programs in SEO.... Now we have our own fans saying we need to get back that respect.... So when did this program loose this respect..... Hey 4ever (BOARD MODERATOR) :) .... I am sure glad I am not one of those malcontents sitting in the reserved seats who would like to see the coach replaced. :lol:

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

Many posters, The Agenda Guy is back at it today and some of us know that you are one of those supporters, and we all thankful you are behind this coach and team. The agenda from some fans, want all the coaches gone if their son is not playing.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Fun in the Sun wrote:Many posters, The Agenda Guy is back at it today and some of us know that you are one of those supporters, and we all thankful you are behind this coach and team. The agenda from some fans, want all the coaches gone if their son is not playing.

More confusing Rhetoric from the top 10 %.. :lol: So am I one of the malcontents or a supporter of the program :?

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

superblue wrote:"I've said all along that Coach Eddy was THE man that will take this program BACK to where it should be!!!!!!! RESPECTED!!!!!" This confuses me.... Many posters this past year have said that GAHS is one of the most respected programs in SEO.... Now we have our own fans saying we need to get back that respect.... So when did this program loose this respect..... Hey 4ever (BOARD MODERATOR) :) .... I am sure glad I am not one of those malcontents sitting in the reserved seats who would like to see the coach replaced. :lol:

My last sentence said it all. Respect as in "WE" not "I".. I felt it was more of and "I" "me" type of teams in the past before Coach Eddy came. But!!! thats JMO!!!!!

GO Blue!!!!! TEAMS WIN!!!!!

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Sounds like I may have misunderstood your post 74.. Please accept my apology..... Hey Fun... Next time you see Jared ask him how the cake was.... :122245

blaze275
Freshman Team

Post by blaze275 »

HA HA Most people should live a lonley uneventful life like you! Keep up the good work 4ever.

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

No Blaze.... Some one here just has an "Agenda"

Keep up the good work GAHS 4-ever

coachovc
Riding the Bench

Post by coachovc »

[quote="Fun in the Sun"]Many posters, The Agenda Guy is back at it today and some of us know that you are one of those supporters, and we all thankful you are behind this coach and team. The agenda from some fans, want all the coaches gone if their son is not playing.[/quote]

Fun,
I had a player in my household who started the first game of the season vs Athens and the next few weeks after that just played on the kick return team. When he and I talked about it all I would tell him was that we have a new coach who is still learning who can do what on game night. I told him to keep working every day in practice and he would probably get another chance to play and if he didn't get to play other than kickoffs then by being a hard worker in practice would at least make the starters better which would make the team better. I hope that made sense. He has since been put back in the lineup and now we talk about what he has to do to continue to improve as an individual and how that will translate into making the "team" better.

coachovc
Riding the Bench

Post by coachovc »

[quote="gahs4ever"]I took the game video and was noting who was in the game where for BOTH teams to get an idea of who will be returning next year and you are very correct Jottings. There were indeed many sophs on the field. Stephen Adkins is the starting left tackle, and I saw Brant Bokovitz all over the field. As I rewatch the video again and again (lol) I will note the others. Hard to get them all down in game speed.

The future indeed looks bright.[/quote]

4ever,
If I'm not mistaken we started 3 sophomores, 1 junior and 1 senior on the line in the game. Sophomores, Stephen Atkins and Bransen Barr at the tackles; Sophomore Bryant Bokovitz and Junior Josh Curry at guards; and the lone Senior was Nick Roach at center.
btw, if anyone thinks this season has not been a success, check into what happened with several players at Elizabeth Chapel Church recently.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

coachovc wrote:
Fun in the Sun wrote:Many posters, The Agenda Guy is back at it today and some of us know that you are one of those supporters, and we all thankful you are behind this coach and team. The agenda from some fans, want all the coaches gone if their son is not playing.

Fun,
I had a player in my household who started the first game of the season vs Athens and the next few weeks after that just played on the kick return team. When he and I talked about it all I would tell him was that we have a new coach who is still learning who can do what on game night. I told him to keep working every day in practice and he would probably get another chance to play and if he didn't get to play other than kickoffs then by being a hard worker in practice would at least make the starters better which would make the team better. I hope that made sense. He has since been put back in the lineup and now we talk about what he has to do to continue to improve as an individual and how that will translate into making the "team" better.

If a team had a roster full of players who had parents like you, they would have a tradition that is looked up to and talked about thru out the state.

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

wow chilli is hurting after last year huh? :-D :-D

blaze275
Freshman Team

Post by blaze275 »

I agree coach ovc, same thing happened at my house, I told both my sons the same thing, one of them goes both ways this year and has had more than one big catch.

The Man of Football
Waterboy

Post by The Man of Football »

GALLIA ACADEMY BLUE DEVILS - 10
CHILLICOTHE CAVALIERS--------- 17

Return to “Football”