OVC Coal Grove (6-1; 2-0) @ Rock Hill (1-6; 1-1)

#1_fan
Freshman Team

Re: OVC Coal Grove (6-1; 2-0) @ Rock Hill (1-6; 1-1)

Post by #1_fan »

You all are right, the Hill would want nothing more than to ruin the hornets playoff chances.

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

I would love to see Rock Hill win this one, but it's not gonna happen unless some type of miracle happens..
I'll take cg by a few scores.

sportsfan77
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan77 »

Records mean nothing in this game..Im going to take the hill in this one

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

2trap_4ever wrote:What do ya want to do, time to set something up

I propose a tailgate for CG and Hill fans alike starting maybe 2 hours or so before the game. I'll throw in on food and beverages if someone can bring a grill. . . if all this is fine and dandy with those in charge of Rock Hill's facilities, of course.
Anyone in favor?

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

Lets say that CG wins, can they beat Fairland? And if so, can they beat anyone in the playoffs?

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

I love the WV connection that CG has 1.Aaron Ferguson, Spring Valley High School. 2.Carl Ward Ceredo Kenova High School. I remember the contraversy at Spring Valley a year ago. Aaron was not getting any playing time so he transfered to CG. How did he end up at CG? Just wondering.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

StonewallJackson89 wrote:Lets say that CG wins, can they beat Fairland? And if so, can they beat anyone in the playoffs?

Yes and Yes. . .

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

fuzzhead wrote:
2trap_4ever wrote:What do ya want to do, time to set something up

I propose a tailgate for CG and Hill fans alike starting maybe 2 hours or so before the game. I'll throw in on food and beverages if someone can bring a grill. . . if all this is fine and dandy with those in charge of Rock Hill's facilities, of course.
Anyone in favor?

I can bring the cornhole set, I would bring my grill but it's a little to big for my car

Pure Country
Waterboy

Post by Pure Country »

Go Big Red!!!!! I think Rockhill can win this game if they play like they did last week. They played together like a team should. Offense ran the ball more I hope they keep the running game going because it worked, pass every now and then. Defense looked better also. So keep it up boys take it into this week and win again because I know you can. Its called team work!!!!!!!!!!!WORK together and you can do anything you put your minds to. GOOD LUCK ROCKHILL REDMEN.

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

StonewallJackson89 wrote:I love the WV connection that CG has 1.Aaron Ferguson, Spring Valley High School. 2.Carl Ward Ceredo Kenova High School. I remember the contraversy at Spring Valley a year ago. Aaron was not getting any playing time so he transfered to CG. How did he end up at CG? Just wondering.

Isn't his name Evan?

Nevertheless.. get a tailgate set up Fuzzy One

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Post by hornet8088 »

GO BIG GROVE!!!!!

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Post by hornet8088 »

it is Evan. he sat out last year after leaving spring vally befor the 1st game.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Food and drinks are on me if someone can bring a grill. I have a small truck and would be more than willing to take a grill up to the Hill if it would fit in the bed.
I'd just like to see some daggone Hornet pride and I'd like to see the fans rally around the team the rest of the way. Everyone pretty much knows everyone around here and it's time the fan base started coming together and supporting the players and coaches as a unit.

It's just an idea. . .

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

fuzzhead wrote:Food and drinks are on me if someone can bring a grill. I have a small truck and would be more than willing to take a grill up to the Hill if it would fit in the bed.
I'd just like to see some daggone Hornet pride and I'd like to see the fans rally around the team the rest of the way. Everyone pretty much knows everyone around here and it's time the fan base started coming together and supporting the players and coaches as a unit.

It's just an idea. . .

check your inbox

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

fuzzhead wrote:Food and drinks are on me if someone can bring a grill. I have a small truck and would be more than willing to take a grill up to the Hill if it would fit in the bed.

It's just an idea. . .

Fuzzy, get everything ironed out this week and that way when your special friends show up for the Fairland game we can count on some good groceries coming off the grill............rumor has it there will be some Tiger fans in attendance for the last game of the season rooting those Bees on to the playoffs............ :roll:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Charley Hustle wrote:Fuzzy, get everything ironed out this week and that way when your special friends show up for the Fairland game we can count on some good groceries coming off the grill............rumor has it there will be some Tiger fans in attendance for the last game of the season rooting those Bees on to the playoffs............ :roll:

Tiger fans? Well heck, maybe you'd just like us to roll the red carpet down for you guys as you walk in the gate as well? Or maybe we'll just roll you up in it and roll you on down the road? :lol:
All jesting aside, I'd like to see something like this come to fruition.

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

fuzzhead wrote:
Charley Hustle wrote:Fuzzy, get everything ironed out this week and that way when your special friends show up for the Fairland game we can count on some good groceries coming off the grill............rumor has it there will be some Tiger fans in attendance for the last game of the season rooting those Bees on to the playoffs............ :roll:

Tiger fans? Well heck, maybe you'd just like us to roll the red carpet down for you guys as you walk in the gate as well? Or maybe we'll just roll you up in it and roll you on down the road? :lol:
All jesting aside, I'd like to see something like this come to fruition.

Fuzzy, dont need to go to all that trouble with the red carpet, just the grill, burgers and brats with cold beverages will be sufficient.....and quit using those big words, you are being very nebulous and facetious.......... :mrgreen:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Hopefully something can get straightened out. Will the Turkey be making an appearance at the Fairland game? If my memory serves me correctly, his presence has been a good luck charm for the Grove in the past.

Man! There sure aren't as many Hill fans on here as there used to be. :(
What say you, Hill fans?

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

No talking. Talking doesn't play football, talking isn't going to make you practice harder or play harder... Records mean nothing on Friday at 7:30... GO REDMEN!

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

there isn't much that is going to have CG alumni practicing hard for the game friday..
talking is about all we can do :122245

what's the plans fuzz?

Return to “Football”