SEOPS HO

Northwest (2-5 @ Minford (5-2)

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Whats your thoughts???

Mikenmike
JV Team

Re: Northwest (2-5 @ Minford (5-2)

Post by Mikenmike »

Aother rough week for NW, they should be moved down to SOCI.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

if West couldnt run against Minford or stop Minfords run....long night for the Mohawks

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

Minford needs to keep rolling, there is alot of Football to play this year. Stay focused, and work hard Falcons. We cannot let up, in anyway. If Minford keeps this same mind set, this one will be over early. If they come into this game like they did the Oak Hill game it will be closer than it should. We need to keep #7, #15, and #87, rolling. And maybe turn #23, #20, #3, and #27, lose a little bit. Let's see what these boys can do when they get the chance!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!!!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Minford rolls.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

No problem for the champs! The name of this game is avoid the injury bug. Score means nothing in this game. Minford should play the jv's early and often and just stay healthy. Minford 35-6 or so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Falcons just need to keeps things in perspective and take it one game at a time. They went through a stretch of games against three D V and one D IV teams that are a combined 23-5 and came out 3-1, that's a good stretch against some very tough teams. Falcons should win this one handily.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:No problem for the champs! The name of this game is avoid the injury bug. Score means nothing in this game. Minford should play the jv's early and often and just stay healthy. Minford 35-6 or so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have we converted you over to the Falcon side??? :)

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

If they bring their game, they will win by as much as they want.

Go Falcons!

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

I would like to hear a big roar from the crowd when this team takes the field Friday night. They deserve it!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bleeding Red wrote:
The Oaf wrote:No problem for the champs! The name of this game is avoid the injury bug. Score means nothing in this game. Minford should play the jv's early and often and just stay healthy. Minford 35-6 or so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To hell with Chieftin Envy, It's Falcon Envy now! lol Naw man, I just like to see this team do well, they've totally earned it and have shut up a ton of people with their play. Besides Red, don't we both love the Buckeyes and hate the Burg and Valley? :122249

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Minford will keep this game respectable. I can't see a 50-0 blow out. Alot of subs and 3rd teamers will see action and starters working on their weaknessess. I look for a clean played 4 TD win.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

my heart wants to root for the mohawks but my gut has to go with the falcons. minford by at least 21

monkeyman65
Waterboy

Post by monkeyman65 »

minford aren't the "champs" yet.....

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

monkeyman65 wrote:minford aren't the "champs" yet.....

Ole but they are... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

M 48-0

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

To hell with Chieftin Envy, It's Falcon Envy now! lol Naw man, I just like to see this team do well, they've totally earned it and have shut up a ton of people with their play. Besides Red, don't we both love the Buckeyes and hate the Burg and Valley? :122249

Hate is such a strong word..... :122245

There are people from Burg and Valley that I like......I will think of some later and let you know who they are!

Seriously, alot of fine people from both places, but sometimes they drink way too much hatorade.

And I love the Buckeyes!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You know man, I didn't know Minford was that physical. I thought if Burg could rush for almost 300 yards West would be able to at least run the ball a little bit. Not! Minford is just as good as any club you'll find down here except maybe Ironton, and that's totally a compliment. Would love to see that playoff monkey on their backs get face-slammed to the ground this year. :lol: Hope they get a home game with a favorable match-up. This team deserves a nice little playoff run. Good luck Falcons!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

The Burg showed some class last week in playing the jv from late in the second quarter on.Otherwise they could have put an 70 spot or more on NW.Hopefully Minford will show the same class,but somebody this year will really lay it on NW and not show mercy.Yes,get NW out of soc 2 for footballl,not only are they embarrasing themselves they are embarrasing the conference.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

I can gurantee Minford will not run the score up against them. If they come out on fire expect the starters to be out by the 2nd quarter. Too much football to be played to get a player injured in a game like this. Besides Coach Daniels is a class act and will do whatever he can to keep it from getting too ugly. This isnt a jab at the Mohawks because they will come to play, it just wont be enough to keep the game close. Coach Daniels and the Falcons get one step closer to that Gold Football and a play off berth.

Black Panter I agree something should be done about Northwest, but you have to remember they are the largest school in the county. They double some enrollments with current SOC I schools. Granted they lose to those teams,but I hear there is some talent coming up out in McDermott. Moving them down to SOC I could cause a problem similar to what Oak Hill is in now. Big school,good talent, angry small school conference. Its a tough situation all around.

Return to “Football”