OVC (1-7) South Point @ (1-7) Rock Hill

Go Bucks!
Waterboy

Re: OVC (1-7) South Point @ (1-7) Rock Hill

Post by Go Bucks! »

Rock Hill comes out strong and wins 34-12.
GO BIG RED!!!

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

Go Bucks! wrote:Fuzzhead, that's so funny how you make fun of RH people like you do. Hello pot, meet kettle! I mean really, isn't the whole point of the RH/CG rivalry is to see who is the bigger hilljack? Gimme a break if you think that just because you live 5 miles to the east that you are some how superior. Really?

Now you can go back to pondering how to spend what's left of your government check since you spent all your money bailing your mom out of jail. Oh, and you might want to go on out to your front porch to make sure your neighbors can't smell the meth cookin'.

Have a lovely evening, genius!

thanx for keeping the buisness alive bud..u can tell wat we be cooking down in the grove keep u hillians goin...like fuzz said ..toothless!!!! :lol: :lol:
and i would say dismantled is a lil rough..even though dickess attempted to remove sumones head and slung his helmet ab 15 yards downfeild :twisted: ...just bc when rh is losing they gotta push and shove after the whistle is blown..neva seen a bigger group of babies in my life. :cry: :cry: ..anywayz ill take rh in the game against the point 22-20..

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Go Bucks! wrote:Fuzzhead, that's so funny how you make fun of RH people like you do. Hello pot, meet kettle! I mean really, isn't the whole point of the RH/CG rivalry is to see who is the bigger hilljack? Gimme a break if you think that just because you live 5 miles to the east that you are some how superior. Really?

Bucks, I've never personally met a hillian I didn't like. I was giving footballfan a hard time because he was trying to get under my skin after he hijacked the "South Point @ Rock Hill" thread to talk more about the Coal Grove/Rock Hill game. Everything I said was pointed at him, not necessarily the charming people that live in the area the encompasses the Rock Hill school district. I've had relatives that have attended Rock Hill.

Now go put a chew in, grab your blowin' bottle, fire up the rust-bucket, and head on down to the ol' hootenanny. :roll:

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

u really think sp is going to score 12 points rh D is not that pretty

sp 34

rh 20

if they can hold on to the ball unlike the fairland game to many fumbles

brhs07
Waterboy

Post by brhs07 »

I see Rock Hill rolling in this one 40-21

jarhead1967
Waterboy

Post by jarhead1967 »

plain and simple rock hill wins any comments realy i don,t want any.jarhead1967

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

the hill needs to win to maybe save the coach's job. otherwise it might be curtains!

E_Waugh
Freshman Team

Post by E_Waugh »

I gotta pick the Point.... Though I really hope the Redmen take this one...

South Point 14
Rock Hill 7

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

TIGERS90 wrote: As earlier posted...why waste your money...it's going to be a game of futility...probably at least four turnovers each team...with lackluster lines..and defenses with no good backs..including quarterbacks...or coaching...

Gotta disagree. This could be a very entertaining game - very evenly matched. South Point has a very talented line and Greg Taylor could be a starter for Ironton. Rock Hill has a bad line and a poor running game, but they have a very talented QB in McCollister and a good receiver with Davenport.
No, the records aren't pretty, but it could be a very good game.

TIGERS90 wrote:We welcome all of you to come to the Tank and see what real high school football should look like...you can even purchase a Tiger in a Bag..with jalapenos on it...those things are goood...and you will get to be a part of history seeing the Most Winning-est coach in football in the state of Ohio get his record...At least we at Ironton hope...

We are playing a real good ball team from Nelsonville this week that comes in at 7-1. I am sure they will be ready to play ball too as they have one of the best coaches in the State also.

This sounds like a cheap advertisement in response to the disappointing attendance at last week's Ironton/Portsmouth game. :lol:
Ironton will absolutely humiliate Nelsonville-York and most of the neutral fans in attendance will probably leave at halftime or shortly thereafter, so they'll be paying to watch 4 quarters and they'll only get two that they'll really want to watch.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Just OVC coaches?

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

i doubt greg taylor would start he might play but i doubt start to be honest his size might be d-1 type but his skills aint hes gonna have to stay in the gym everyday and work on things before he goes to a d-1 college

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

tl895 wrote:that's ok we need the money! times are tough. but you can watch a man reach a milestone that coaches in the ovc can only dream about :122246

and he was so successful many of those years thanks to "OVC", "SOC","KY",and "WV" boys not all hometown "Ironton" boys.
So yeah congrats and Good Luck to the Redmen aand Pointers on an injury free game!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

wemufans wrote:
tl895 wrote:that's ok we need the money! times are tough. but you can watch a man reach a milestone that coaches in the ovc can only dream about :122246

and he was so successful many of those years thanks to "OVC", "SOC","KY",and "WV" boys not all hometown "Ironton" boys.
So yeah congrats and Good Luck to the Redmen aand Pointers on an injury free game!

:122246 :122246 :lol: :lol: BINGO

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Post by hornet8088 »

could be a good game. sp21 rh14

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

I think this one will be whoever scores the most..
Rh through the air, sp on the ground..
Whoever has the ball last wins.
That's how I see this one being won.
Neither has a d really..
But rh better load the box n key on 5
Dillons better than any chs back

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Geeze people, reading this truely makes me sick to my stomach. This is a football thread where we talk about the game and the players, not about the refs, cheating, etc. If the calls are that bad, get out your whistle and do something about it, don't whine about on here.. I mean really, can't you people go whine about refs somewhere else.. Seriously, you won, put it in your little record book to post on here next year while your still in your momma's basement, enough said there. And, I have the upmost respect for Coach Lutz and his accomplishments, but can't you some of you guys go promote the Ironton game on another thread. Because this is the OVC (1-7) South Point @ (1-7) Rock Hill Thread... GO REDMEN!

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Post by hornet8088 »

how many seniors do rh have? and sp?

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

Post by TOP OF THE GROVE »

south point wins this one 35 32

#1_fan
Freshman Team

Post by #1_fan »

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.... GO TO AN IRONTON THREAD!!!!!!
I had to check 2x's to make sure I didnt get on the wrong one. Lutz-Congratulations, none taken from that, but this all belongs on a Tiger thread. . .

SP@RH: Off:I see the Redmen putting up a fair amount of points this week. And the O-line is a little underrated as said in previous posts(ask Chesapeake). I see running the ball as a key for a Redmen victory this week. Steve Lewis is a very nice running back when he gets vertical, and has excellent vision. Def: Load that box up! Take a couple of key players off their game, and I dont see the running game getting out of control.

Neither of the records posted to these two teams shows how dangerous they can be. SP has a great running game, basic but effective. RH has a great passing game, but can only be effective when a running game is established inside. This will be a great game as I see both offenses going head to head. Which teams defense will show up more? This will be the deciding factor. I see the Redmen coming out on top of this one, but not before a hard fought game. Execution is KEY!!!

RHHS:41
SPHS: 28

GO REDMEN!!!!

fightintigerz
Waterboy

Post by fightintigerz »

I still stand by my last prediction, 0-0. Do you know how to keep a Rock Hill and a South Point football player out of your front yard? Put a goal post in it!

Return to “Football”