Chillicothe @ Logan

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Re: Chillicothe @ Logan

Post by wowhesfast »

loganphan wrote:Pat is fine, he just had a busted blood vessel above his knuckle .

It may not be structural damage, but it can still be aggravated, and people don't usually play well when in pain. He should be near 100% by Friday.

I guess we don't have any Ironton folks invading our topic, so were bickering amongst ourselves this week. :lol: It's cool.

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

Logan....BIG

whodey99
Waterboy

Post by whodey99 »

I know Chilli will come in and give it all they have, just won't be near enough. Logan needs to stay healthy for the playoffs and Chilli for the basketball season. Have fun and stay healthy boys.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

is this going to cost anyone's job? i know a lot of chilli fans aren't happy with the leadership on the sidelines. a huge loss may be the straw.....

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Logan will win with ease but I think Amyx pulls the starters as soon as he can to rest them up for week 11 and beyond. Good luck Logan and stay healthy!!!!!!

TCB this week, and then bring home that state title!!!!!!!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

dazed&confused wrote:Go Chiefs on Senior Night. Guess I have to be on the field before the game but it's bittersweet. More later!

I'LL BE DOWN THERE WITH YA. :(
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE LIKE?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

1987chieftains wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Go Chiefs on Senior Night. Guess I have to be on the field before the game but it's bittersweet. More later!

Fri Oct 30 Showers 40% 71° 50°

LHS soccer fan
Waterboy

Post by LHS soccer fan »

dazed&confused wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:

Fri Oct 30 Showers 40% 71° 50°

I am hearing possible thunderstorms....but warm...like Dazed and Confused said........hopefully any thunder/lightning holds off until after the game is over! On to Week 11.....go Chiefs!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey, logan fans and players congratulations on yet another seoal title. we gave it a heck of a shot. congrats. and good luck in the playoffs.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9563F9vqtUE
Worth looking at one more time as the season winds down. What a game! Seems like a lifetime ago.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

1987chieftains wrote:i remember someone from chilli saying before the season started. they said they'd ride into to logan chieftain stadium week 10 and take the league trophy that we stole from they last year :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :shock:.
welp... thing haven't worked out to will for the cavs this year. so, i don't think they'll be taking any league trophy. ;-)

on to the game... chilli is down this year but, they're still a team you can't take lightly. angle and company needs the time to get ready for the post season and chilli's younger players can build for next year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I seem to remember that to!!!!

When it goes bad in Chilli they run and hide!!!!!!!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Things haven't worked out well at all for the Cavs since they joined the SEOAL. Friday will be another butt kicking and then like clockwork, as it used to be with Ironton, we'll hear about how they'll "win" next season only to get their butts kicked again.

Foot in mouth disease is a terrible affliction, not only in Ironton, but Chilly as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Chiefs

CHS Sports
Freshman Team

Post by CHS Sports »

Paladin wrote:Things haven't worked out well at all for the Cavs since they joined the SEOAL. Friday will be another butt kicking and then like clockwork, as it used to be with Ironton, we'll hear about how they'll "win" next season only to get their butts kicked again.

Foot in mouth disease is a terrible affliction, not only in Ironton, but Chilly as well.

Yes, because Chillicothe definitely hasn't had any success for other sports in the league or anything since theyve joined for other sports... And Logan has finished higher than Chilli in other sports consistently too right? :roll:

I forgot Chilli hasnt finished higher than Logan in basketball every year since joining or that Chillicothes soccer team hasn't won the SEOAL 3 straight seasons now? Oh wait, we have done those things, and those were facts... So unsuccessful...

Talking about our football woes are beating a dead horse to us anymore... No need. Just like us rubbing our State championship in basketball in or something like that, theres no need for that stuff anymore. I hope you feel good for throwing jabs at a school that has only really underperformed compared to your school in one sport, and I hope you feel good for trying dog on our supporters as well. It makes you a great person to do that type of thing on the internet.

GreasyRidgeGuru
Waterboy

Post by GreasyRidgeGuru »

Nice post CHS...the bad thing is, he(Paladin) was a coach at one time.WOW

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

GreasyRidgeGuru wrote:Nice post CHS...the bad thing is, he(Paladin) was a coach at one time.WOW

my guess is not a winning one either :lol: he could always get a radio job

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

tl895 wrote:
GreasyRidgeGuru wrote:Nice post CHS...the bad thing is, he(Paladin) was a coach at one time.WOW

my guess is not a winning one either :lol: he could always get a radio job

Guy's paladin gets off on all of on all this stuff, if you do noy reply he will go away. Remember he went to Moorehead State!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

CHS Sports wrote:I forgot Chilli hasnt finished higher than Logan in basketball every year since joining or that Chillicothes soccer team hasn't won the SEOAL 3 straight seasons now? Oh wait, we have done those things, and those were facts... So unsuccessful...

And that's why they have the 'Basketball' and 'Soccer' forums. You can discuss them all you want on there. :122249 :mrgreen:

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

tried that he's still here kinda like an itch you cant get to just ignore it

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Hey, even if Chilly gets beat as bad as I think they will be, you got to give them credit -- at least they don't run from the league after getting spanked by the Chiefs every year like another program I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”