Warren Local Hires Andy Schob as Head FB Coach

westbrook18
All State

Re: Warren Local Hires Andy Schob as Head FB Coach

Post by westbrook18 »

Good luck Coach Schob. It seems as if you've hopped the fence, following success. In a perfect world I wouldn't see this happening, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. The situation was right for you so I can't blame you for making the change. With all the negativity surrounding Marietta football in the community it's probably best to get out. But coach, I miss the days we had together. Not just the success we had, but the efforts we put into building a program. It's sad to see where it led. What kind of luck though? All the injuries. People in Marietta just can't open their eyes and look at the situation, they just look to blame other things. The dumb*** board of education didn't realize what they had in the coaching staff. They made the same disgusting mistake with Coach Spicer. I'm sure you and I can both agree that he was a football genius, just a little stubborn but with support both coaching staffs of the past could've excelled. When I heard that the assistant coaches hadn't been renewed, I laughed out loud at the stupidity of the decision. I heard one reason was due to cussing in practice? May be a rumor, but even so, what has the world come to? High school kids hear cuss words every single day, and use them more than they use their brains.

I need to stop rambling, because I could keep going on for a day or two. I hope you, similar to Coach Spicer has, find success in the new program you are at. The fact that it's at Warren, well coach, no comment. I hope we still have the same friendship we developed over those two fun years we had together. Like you, being from Marietta and seeing the problems they're having is kind of depressing. They have a piece of my heart, as I'm sure they do yours, too. I want the best for them but it seems as if it's going downhill, with the board always stopping any progress whatsoever. But good luck in your upcoming season. Don't forget me. Good memories, coach. Wish I could still be tossin the ol' pigskin for ya.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

That was an incredibly upstanding post.

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

Thank you WHSwarrior

warrior10
Waterboy

Post by warrior10 »

Good Luck Coach Schob itll be fun with you here.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

ccrunner wrote:I am eagerly awaiting to hear who Andy's asst coaches will be.

If Shriver from Belpre is one of them, that is a nice addition. He had nothing to work with last year at Belpre.

I agree his assistant coaches were very weak. . . .

ccrunner
Riding the Bench

Post by ccrunner »

zerotosixtynforty wrote:
ccrunner wrote:I am eagerly awaiting to hear who Andy's asst coaches will be.

If Shriver from Belpre is one of them, that is a nice addition. He had nothing to work with last year at Belpre.

I agree his assistant coaches were very weak. . . .

I was talking about his players. JMO.

Return to “Football”