Week 3: Minford at Piketon

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

M46
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 3: Minford at Piketon

Post by M46 »

I warned ya its Piketon this time. They have a surprise for Minford. I say Minford goes home jaw dropped.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

luvbigcats wrote:what i seen out of piketon in the scrimmage against west ,minford should not have any problem with the streaks,piketon will not be able to handle minfords speed. good luck falcons. PROUD TO BE A WEST SIDER.
Lmao west would slaughter Minford. I see 40 to 0 when west goes up against Minford. Maybe Minford will get a touchdown on their jv. And Minford by all means has no one that comes close to pendelton. That game woke Piketon up. So dont go by a scrimmage . Minford will be like the trojans when they play west. They got wooped. Minford and Piketon will be close game.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

M46 wrote:
luvbigcats wrote:what i seen out of piketon in the scrimmage against west ,minford should not have any problem with the streaks,piketon will not be able to handle minfords speed. good luck falcons. PROUD TO BE A WEST SIDER.
Lmao west would slaughter Minford. I see 40 to 0 when west goes up against Minford. Maybe Minford will get a touchdown on their jv. And Minford by all means has no one that comes close to pendelton. That game woke Piketon up. So dont go by a scrimmage . Minford will be like the trojans when they play west. They got wooped. Minford and Piketon will be close game.

I am not going to predict a score for the West vs Minford game, but before you go shooting your mouth off anymore I want to point out something to you:

Last year Minford SPANKED West.

Last year Pendleton got hit in the backfield every play. He had 52 yards against Minford.

I am sure that your mouth will be full of crow before the end of the year. No I am not taking anything away from West, they are really good this year. But you guys have played 2 pretty weak teams at stopping the run. Its a little too early to be running jaws about Minford and West. If you were at the Minford/Wellston game, you would know that Minford got held all night, had TD's called back for holding :roll: :roll: and virtually dominated Wellston from moving the ball on them except for one drive.

Neither team has really been tested by what I would consider a top school in the area, so you may want to chill out a little.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

You were the one that started it. By all means dont go by a scrimmage. There past Piketon games were just testing what works and what doesn't work. Now the plays that work will be coming out. We just want to win . So see ya friday . And west wont be stopped this year. I will be the first to say it will be a close game with Minford and Piketon. Plus those ref's might not like Minford and their holding all the time. I see alot of calls on Minford. Thats what I hear.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Minford by 14 if they take care of the ball and tighten up that pass defense.
3-0 to begin the season. Butcher also could use about 2 extra sec in pass blocking to get a deep pass off.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
M46 wrote:

I am not going to predict a score for the West vs Minford game, but before you go shooting your mouth off anymore I want to point out something to you:

Last year Minford SPANKED West.

Last year Pendleton got hit in the backfield every play. He had 52 yards against Minford.

I am sure that your mouth will be full of crow before the end of the year. No I am not taking anything away from West, they are really good this year. But you guys have played 2 pretty weak teams at stopping the run. Its a little too early to be running jaws about Minford and West. If you were at the Minford/Wellston game, you would know that Minford got held all night, had TD's called back for holding :roll: :roll: and virtually dominated Wellston from moving the ball on them except for one drive.

Neither team has really been tested by what I would consider a top school in the area, so you may want to chill out a little.
??? :mrgreen:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

M46 wrote:You were the one that started it. By all means dont go by a scrimmage. There past Piketon games were just testing what works and what doesn't work. Now the plays that work will be coming out. We just want to win . So see ya friday . And west wont be stopped this year. I will be the first to say it will be a close game with Minford and Piketon. Plus those ref's might not like Minford and their holding all the time. I see alot of calls on Minford. Thats what I hear.

Who started what? Go back to your West forum if you want to come over on the Minford/Piketon thread and beat on your chest for your Siders.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

M46 wrote:You were the one that started it. By all means dont go by a scrimmage. There past Piketon games were just testing what works and what doesn't work. Now the plays that work will be coming out. We just want to win . So see ya friday . And west wont be stopped this year. I will be the first to say it will be a close game with Minford and Piketon. Plus those ref's might not like Minford and their holding all the time. I see alot of calls on Minford. Thats what I hear.
Thats not a very good comment to make people already complain about Piketons refs year in and year out and then your goanna say its gonna happen on a public forum?

Red_Dog
Freshman Team

Post by Red_Dog »

I think this game won't be as close as everyone on here, especially the Piketon faithful, seems to think. Minford rolls to 3-0 and wins by 3 or 4 scores.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:
Thats not a very good comment to make people already complain about Piketons refs year in and year out and then your goanna say its gonna happen on a public forum?
I just know Minford. Jump the gun alot. Alot of anger there. I here Minford was doing the holding at the welston game. Alot of mistakes. That will just help Piketon. Your all big and bad but we can throw over your head and trip up your backs. See ya friday

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:
By the way the ref's are fine if anything their tough on Piketon we had one called back just two weeks ago. But a friend from welston told me about the calls. Said Minford was making mistakes left and right. Thats where I got my prediction. Minford has hot heads. I say Piketon by 7.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I don't know about this years refs........... In the past few years there have been a lot of complaints about the calls and/or lack of at piketon

And then you make the comment of the refs might not like minford and that you see alot of calls in minford and it sounds like you have an in with the refs and are gonna make sure they get alot of calls against them

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:I don't know about this years refs........... In the past few years there have been a lot of complaints about the calls and/or lack of at piketon

And then you make the comment of the refs might not like minford and that you see alot of calls in minford and it sounds like you have an in with the refs and are gonna make sure they get alot of calls against them
Shoot no! If anything im cursing the ref the loudest. Thats just football. The ref's know what their doing. What about a few years back when Piketon was at Minford and you had 3 guys on our wide reciever. It was right next to me and Minford did the pass int. And we got the penalty for it. Minford won by one point. Talk about ref's! Just a bad call.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

watched the minford at wellston game... just from what i saw minford didnt look as good as you guys say they are... after i watched the game, helton will eat the db's up all night... alot of high tackles, they cant do that agianst 30 from piketon, he is to hard of a runner... The only thing i think will give my streaks a little trouble is the wing-t...they dont run alot of miss direction but its hard nose shove it down your throat kind of football...lol...if the streaks dont tackle it will be a long night.. but if the defense can hold there own...i'll give this one to the streaks...

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

OK first off I have NOTHING to do with Minford. I have only been reading the forum to help me decide which team to pick in the pick em contest.

I was just pointing out that your comment sounds like (especially to an outsider)

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:OK first off I have NOTHING to do with Minford. I have only been reading the forum to help me decide which team to pick in the pick em contest.

I was just pointing out that your comment sounds like (especially to an outsider)
Well read on down and I was going by how Minford played against welston. So if your smart you will pick Piketon.

Jock_Itch
Waterboy

Post by Jock_Itch »

Minford by 3 scores

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Oh when Piketon scrimmaged west. Piketon wasn't there to win. Just see what worked and didn't work. Who did best at what spot. We learned alot from that game. Now we know what to do against a wing t and large backs. We know what to run and throw. Minford will be suprised

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Bleeding Red wrote:

Who started what? Go back to your West forum if you want to come over on the Minford/Piketon thread and beat on your chest for y our Siders.
M46 is a piketon guy iam a west sider and i think the falcons will win by three tds so Bleeding Red calm down iam on your side go SOC.

Return to “Football”