Who wins?

Total votes: 0

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Week 3 Reynoldsburg @ Logan

Post by 1987chieftains »

what d-fence do they run?
what o-fence do they run?
we know they are not consistant. but, have do they look right now?
who is their top players?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

1987 -

You should read the LoganFootball.com Scouting Report in the Logan Daily News ;)

But to answer your questions:

They run a 4-3 defense (like most of the OCC) but will bring a safety into the box to give them a 4-4 look on some downs. Safety #23 (Grace) is a top player as is linebacker #30 (Hoover).

They play a lot of man to man defense which Logan doesn't see a lot of that.

On offense, they run an option attack out of multiple looks, but mainly out of the wing-t. Grace (#23) is the fullback and JC Gibson (#9) is the quarterback who will run a lot. #3 (Peterson) is a speedster who can break out for a lot of yards. Will only throw to keep you honest.

They lost 28-0 to a mediocre Dublin Jerome team and bounced back to beat a BAD Toledo Scott team 61-0. Scott had -45 rushing yards for the game.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

thanks LL.
on a side note i'm still trying to get WBNS/ONN the correct the info they have on LOGAN. i've talked to a Craig Friedman | Managing Editor and a Frank Willson Director of Operations and still nothing.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

getting ready to leave work and head for the RESERVATION! lets welcome the raiders to LOGAN CHIEFTAIN STATDIUM with a lose!

GO CHIEFS!!

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Going with reynoldsburg in this one Logan still trying to find a idenity Logan falls 34-20

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

\m/

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Strange to be listening to the game on the internet. Laid up with a bum knee. Go Chiefs.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Any Score ?????

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan is giving the game away plus Burg has too much speed for the Chiefs

22/07--burg

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

0-3 on the season, no playoffs? Now that is Mighty Chieftan football!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wow! 47-7 Reynoldsburg in the fourth and Brandon Graham is down with a lower leg injury.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote:Wow! 47-7 Reynoldsburg in the fourth and Brandon Graham is down with a lower leg injury.
Graham was hurt in the 2nd q also but went back in

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

logan just needs to beef up there schedule that way they can compete a little better

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Wow hate to see a beat down like this sorry Logan knew it would be a year of transition but never thought it would be this bad for ya.
Hopefully the kids don't take this to heart and keeps playing hard.
And this is from a Ironton fan good luck on the next game.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Keep your heads up Chiefs!! Gotta get ready for Jackson!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Sorry to see Logan take a hard loss tonight. The league schedule is about to kick off and I'm sure the Chiefs will find their groove. Good Luck.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Re: Week 3: Logan VS Reynoldsburg

Post by SPAMONY »

Paladin wrote:First win of the season coming up for Logan. Reynoldsburg is just what the doctor ordered. A D-I team that will win some games this year and throw off some computer points. Chiefs have to show up for this one, but a solid effort should get a win.

Both Lancaster & North should make the D-I playoffs, so lots of good competition & experience has been afforded to Logan by playing these two. That will benefit Logan in the Burg game and the upcoming SEOAL schedule.

The march begins.

i always value your opinion to help with my picks in the SEOAL but you were way off on this one ...... was this prediction just wishfull thinking or did you just not know much about renoldsburg????

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

This hurts but I'm really not that surprised,,I knew all along this would be TOUGH, most Logan people just didn't know how good they really were,their record is what fooled everybody, but those were NOT ordinary teams they were losing to all these years and it prepared them well for a team like Logan,I wasn't there because I had to see IGGY up at Lancaster which was a great game BTW,,but somebody told me Logan had alot of turnovers tonight and I thought Reynoldsburg's speed would give them fits but I really thought Logan could escape with a win at Logan,,, all well Reynoldsburg proved they were much superior tonight and my buddie said the radio said Graham broke his leg,boy I hope not because they won't have a chance at league with out him lets hope he gets back,,,, c'mon boys keep your heads up the three headed monster schedule is finally over with now it should get easier lets hope! Remember boys a few years back Gahanna 48 @ Logan 0,, also similar to this game because alot of Logan people thought Logan had a real good chance of winning but they somehow still managed to regroup and win League I think,,, Lets go get it!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

SPEED

SPEED

SPEED

Reynoldsburg had it. Logan didn't.

Throw in 3 Interceptions, 2 blocked punts, and a kick-off return for touchdown and it adds up to an ugly night of football.

It's funny, Reynoldsburg will probably lose to both Pick North AND Lancaster this year, and that is a reflection on just how poorly Logan played.

But the truth is Reynoldsburg was a better football team.

Hard to tell what Logan really has this fall. The purple will put their 34-game SEOAL on the line at Jackson next week, and it would be hard not to pick the Ironmen at this point.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

LoganLocos wrote:The purple will put their 34-game SEOAL on the line at Jackson next week, and it would be hard not to pick the Ironmen at this point.
No, no, wait a minute. Logan is the 6-time defending champ. WE'RE the underdog. :)

Just messin with ya, Locos.

Can't wait for next week. The first few weeks haven't gone how either team would have liked, but that's all in the past. It's time to start playing for an SEOAL title, and it doesn't get any better than Logan and Jackson doing battle in the opening week of league play.

Return to “Football”