Huntington (0-3) @ Piketon (2-1) (SVC)

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Re: Huntington (0-3) @ Piketon (2-1) (SVC)

Post by mstangmom »

mikepike wrote:Hope the announcer gets to say 'Touchdown for the Red Streaks!!!' over...and over...and over!
Thats not what your annoucer says and you know it LOL

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

mstangmom, Bringing in the relief announcer this week. Who knows what he'll say.

GOINDIANS
Freshman Team

Post by GOINDIANS »

Hey ford, sounds like the truth hurts. Hit a little to close to home huh. Sorry if i hurt your little bitty feelings. by the way I will gladly come and meet you in the hills. Do you want to meet in Knockemstiff, Black Run road, windy ridge, huntington market, Blain Highway, mt tabor, rozelle creek, or at coach Uhrig's house by the football field. I will be the one decked out in the real green, Western Indians.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Sir Winston Churchill: Military Quotes
"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat."

Lets Go Streaks! And, just for mstngmom in case our replacement forgets HERE COME THE STREAKS!

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

GOINIDIANS....phaha your awful cute bud you could meet me at the football complex mon-thurs from 3-6 ill be there just ask for ford when ya get there since it seems like you no your way around the township

CoolPiketonDude
Waterboy

Post by CoolPiketonDude »

Gotta go for Piketon! Friday is the start of the season. All other games were practice! Were proud of ya guys!

huntsmen wide
Riding the Bench

Post by huntsmen wide »

i hate how piketon people get on here and blow smoke up every ones rear ends and think its going to be a blow out sorry but i dont think so its not gonna be a blow out if the huntsmen bring there a game we can play7 with piketon and willl be a close one till the end!!!!! and godians why are you getting on here and talking trash western dosent have a football team :lol: so shut up the real green come on now get real come up here and say that people might be surprized when the huntsmen roll in the village of piketon

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

huntsmen wide wrote:i hate how piketon people get on here and blow smoke up every ones rear ends and think its going to be a blow out sorry but i dont think so its not gonna be a blow out if the huntsmen bring there a game we can play7 with piketon and willl be a close one till the end!!!!! and godians why are you getting on here and talking trash western dosent have a football team :lol: so shut up the real green come on now get real come up here and say that people might be surprized when the huntsmen roll in the village of piketon

I wouldnt get on here say how you hate when piketon people come on here and blow smoke, when 99% of your post you talk out your butt! If your think you guys are so good, just stop getting on here and telling everyone how good you are, do it on the field!

I will take Piketon by 3 TD'S... 8)

Big D23
Riding the Bench

Post by Big D23 »

Piketon is talented but not very fast and very young but play as a team which piketon coaching staff hasn't had in many years most of the starters are under classman which is very shocking seeing them do so well they really haven't played anyone good beside minford so how good are they really is tough to say do I see a sVC title Here yes a playoff run no but against huntsmen TD vulgamore and Jammie Helton will be play toss and catch, Trevor M will run catch all night waddell turns the coner no one will catch him and evens will have 200 yards if he gets more then 15 carries

Trivium5
Freshman Team

Post by Trivium5 »

Big D23 wrote:Piketon is talented but not very fast and very young but play as a team which piketon coaching staff hasn't had in many years most of the starters are under classman which is very shocking seeing them do so well they really haven't played anyone good beside minford so how good are they really is tough to say do I see a sVC title Here yes a playoff run no but against huntsmen TD vulgamore and Jammie Helton will be play toss and catch, Trevor M will run catch all night waddell turns the coner no one will catch him and evens will have 200 yards if he gets more then 15 carries
Boy, someone has a big head here. Let the players do what they can do. You are also very disrespectful to the other teams that have played Piketon. But hey, you may not be as good as you are saying that Piketon hasn't played anyone. Piketon may just be a little better than those other teams. Granted, the SVC isn't a very tough compared to the SOC or the SEOAL, but I do think that Piketon will and should win this game by a few touchdowns and should win a few more games before season's end.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Big D23 wrote:Piketon is talented but not very fast and very young but play as a team which piketon coaching staff hasn't had in many years most of the starters are under classman which is very shocking seeing them do so well they really haven't played anyone good beside minford so how good are they really is tough to say do I see a sVC title Here yes a playoff run no but against huntsmen TD vulgamore and Jammie Helton will be play toss and catch, Trevor M will run catch all night waddell turns the coner no one will catch him and evens will have 200 yards if he gets more then 15 carries
Well done!! 6+ lines and not a single period. That is very tough to do!!!!

CoolPiketonDude
Waterboy

Post by CoolPiketonDude »

Trivium5 wrote:
Boy, someone has a big head here. Let the players do what they can do. You are also very disrespectful to the other teams that have played Piketon. But hey, you may not be as good as you are saying that Piketon hasn't played anyone. Piketon may just be a little better than those other teams. Granted, the SVC isn't a very tough compared to the SOC or the SEOAL, but I do think that Piketon will and should win this game by a few touchdowns and should win a few more games before season's end.
Amen to that nuff said!

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Not much of a game in the village tonight. Let's get ready for next week fellas.

Return to “Football”