WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Re: WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

Post by bucks_09 »

footballfanatic1 wrote:WOW YOU GUYS SURE ARE FUNNIE....I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE IF I WANTED TO SEE THE JHS VRS GHS GAME BUT I THINK I'LL GO AND WATCH YOU GUYS WRAP THINGS AROUND EACH OTHERS NECKS....LOL
Better go watch Jackson. VC and Wellston may talk alot of smack on here but when it comes to the field there is only two things theyre good at getting penalties and losing.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

MAN I MUST HAVE HIT A WRONG KEY AND POSTED ON THE "WWE" SCITE.......LOL

GOOD CLEAN FUN.....

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Well its almost game time, wonder how many goat hurders from VC will be crying on here tomorrow because their lil vikes lost big tonight! GO Rockets!

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

New castle brown ale-8.00$, ticket-5.00$, sending the cry babys that are the best at everything back to VC.... PRICELESS..

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:viking4life....Never said you badmouthed Wellston. I said "vikefan" did dumba$$. Please pay attention.

Your posts resemble a lot of the former posts of former poster "vikefan". Just saying. It was an observation. Nothing more and nothing less.

Although, another observation — not once did you deny what I posted about in the first place. Makes one want to say hmmm........

Again, good luck to both teams tonight.
hey dumbass read ur own post you started...I dont run my mouth on wellston jackass no more than they do on VC go lay down somewhere...if ur gonna post get ur $hit right!... :lol:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

My favorite of all of this awesome trash talking was when someone tore apart another poster showing how they thought the post was stupid and then called them a "losser"

AWESOME!

Ontheriver
Freshman Team

Post by Ontheriver »

Well this game is getting ugly, I guess I will have to admit it. Wellston is the better TURD in this toilet bowl. :lol:

J.B.Books
Waterboy

Post by J.B.Books »

Wellston won, 38-0. It took Vinton County people to beat Vinton County. Prater is a stud and would have been a stud in maroon. Then there are two coaches on Wellston's staff who graduated from Vinton County. It just goes to show you.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

LOL here we go with the excuses.......Get over it Jalen has been at Wellston since 9th grade. The two coaches are at Wellston because they want to be. You lost and lost big ,and could have been alot worse than it was . Wellston called the dogs off, Then VC tried to score on our Jvs and couldnt!

GOOD JOB Rockets , time to build on this and on to better years to come.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

J.B.Books wrote:Wellston won, 38-0. It took Vinton County people to beat Vinton County. Prater is a stud and would have been a stud in maroon. Then there are two coaches on Wellston's staff who graduated from Vinton County. It just goes to show you.

Goes to show what? That people don't want to be there?

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

MightyOaksFan wrote:
J.B.Books wrote:Wellston won, 38-0. It took Vinton County people to beat Vinton County. Prater is a stud and would have been a stud in maroon. Then there are two coaches on Wellston's staff who graduated from Vinton County. It just goes to show you.

Haha exactly. Good win tonight Wellston use th offseason to your advantage for improvement were ready for another close game in Buchtel next year with you guys. And for Vinton County 38-0 wow i heard the tvc hocking needs another team if you want to get out before next season, if not might as well forfeit your season to keep the buses in good shape for basketball games. Good luck to both teams in winter sports, and next football season.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

Man, what a lackluster year from the Rockets.....hopefully you guys win some more next year.... o wait... thats the story every year....

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

^^^ Yeah I'm loving the condescending attitude here.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

By the Wellston folks, that is.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

bucks_09 wrote:
MightyOaksFan wrote:

Haha exactly. Good win tonight Wellston use th offseason to your advantage for improvement were ready for another close game in Buchtel next year with you guys. And for Vinton County 38-0 wow i heard the tvc hocking needs another team if you want to get out before next season, if not might as well forfeit your season to keep the buses in good shape for basketball games. Good luck to both teams in winter sports, and next football season.
tvc hocking dont want them

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

First of all, congrats to the Wellston Rockets on your win last night. I wish it was different, but it wasn't and the sun still came up this morning. Wellston's record is deceiving because of the schedule they played. They played hard in all of their games this year. You have a solid core of players returning for next years addition as well. You were the better team last night, but I look for the Vikings to work hard on changing the outcome next year. :)

Now to the Viking players and Coaches. You have played hard this year and even though you have had a rough season, you stayed in there giving it your all. That is all anyone can ask of you. Coach B and staff did a great job of preparing you for each game this year. Now is the time for the returning players to get started on preparing for next year. Talk to your friends that didn't come out this year and get them motatived to come out next year and play. We have too many kids that should be playing that aren't doing playing. This team has made progress this year and I look for them to continue to build and improve. When a program has been down as long as we have, it takes time and effort, to turn it around and the "W's" will come. You have a strong group of players that will be returning to build around and if we can get more kids interested again in our Football program, there is no telling what we can achieve in the years to come. We will get the Pride factor of being a Viking Football player back again. I have supported the Vikings !00% in the past present and will continue to do so in the future. To the seniors who have played their last game for the Maroon and White, it has been a joy to have followed most of you from the Little Vikes to your last game last night. It has been a honor and pleasure to watch you grow up from small kids to the great young men you have become today. I wish you nothing but the best in what ever road in life you choose to follow. Thanks and God Bless from an Old Vinton County Viking.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

74Viking , Once again nice positive post . i wish more of the VC posters had your class but guys like you and Dundas are hard to find on here Good luck to you and your family and God Bless you too.

I hope to meet you maybe at one of the VC WHS B-ball games this winter.

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

Conratulations to the Rockets on their win last night. It looked like everyone came together and played very well. Use that momentum going into the off season workouts and next season and continue to build. The program is definetly moving in the right direction. I look forward to a great season next year. As for the Vikings, I know the score didnt show it last night, but you are a much improved ball team. I really think V.C. program is moving in the right direction as well. I believe they are going to have a very good ball club next year. Good job to both teams!

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I have been quietly following this thread. I do not have a lot of time anymore to interject and besides I have grown tired of all of the pettiness and hypocrisy that plagues this site. However, I could not help here.

J.B., obviously, that was a parents' decision and needs to be let go. I know that it is disheartening to reflect of the time spent in watching these kids grow, sharing, and enjoying their youth through various Vinton County activities only to transfer. As a Viking fan do I like it? No. However, there is nothing that can be done about it and being negative is counter-productive.

MOF, as usual, nice jab at the good people of Vinton County.

Dilligaf, no they wouldn't. Because it would only be a matter of time before Vinton County would dominate. Come on.

1974, it is good to see that you have taken on the mantle of voice of reason, I was getting tired of doing it. Nice post. I hope to see you around some, now that you have a grandson about to play basketball for Vinton County.

Boilermaker, as I remember it, you were not so gracious the year we traded point guards. Furthermore, you should be happy for your football Rockets, they played a difficult schedule; had a great win against Jackson, (I was there, it was awesome). I personally know most of the Wellston football coaches and they are great people and I wish them nothing but the best. However, I cannot wait to read what your attitude may be doing basketball season, I am sure that it will be hypocritical.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

As usual Hawkeye you remember only what yu want. I could have cared less about the point gaurd trade. I only follow Wellston basketball for the kids .Not a real big fan of the game of Basketball. I will always support the kids of Wellston.

Return to “Football”