Varsity

Re: D4 R15 #8 Coshocton @ #1 Ironton

Post by IronTigerMum »

Good luck Tigers!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

fe2000lbsII
Waterboy

Post by fe2000lbsII »

The Coshocton coach seems coonfident for a first year coach.

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/article ... 1/11050317

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Looking at the playoff history of the DIV teams who are in the playoffs this year on Ironton Football Dot Com's Blog...clicking the flag will take you there

n2sports
Waterboy

Post by n2sports »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i've got a lot of friends in coal grove and oak hill. but why does a coal grove poster get on here blasting ironton. it makes no sence at all. we play you all in a scrimmage game, and you all get the proceeds in a game frankly i never thought was a good tuneup game to duel with wheelersburg the following week. frankly i've always felt we needed 2 scrimmages, of higher caliber. we get on the coal grove thread and wish the hornets good luck. you are further proving you picked the right name. if you wanna go there, the last 2 times coal grove was loaded, and they signed on the dotted line with ironton, they got beat in those 2 games a combined 100-0, and thats with the starters just playing the first half , if that. i truley do wish coal grove good luck, and hope you advance, but as thumpers mom told him, if you don't have anything nice to say. well, you know the rest.
I AM SPEAKING FOR A LOT OF GROVE FANS AND WE WISH NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK TO IRONTON AND SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID...LIKE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT POST...
WISHING IRONTON ALL THE BEST IN THE PLAYOFFS...IRONTON TEAM DESERVES THEIR #1 RANKING..GO TIGERS :-D

tigergrad95
Waterboy

Post by tigergrad95 »

This is going to be a very tough and physical game. This is the team that beat us last year. So everyone predicting a big and easy win I hope you dont have to eat crow. With our kicking game giving up short fields and sometimes coverage teams giving up big returns I am hoping to win. Ironton needs to come out of the locker room ready from the first to the last whistle, no turnovers and keep penalties to a minimum. Some of these postings are locker room material for Coshocton. Lets just hope for a safe journey down and back for everyone, an injury free game, and of course for me an Ironton win. Hope to be playing next Friday!

Tigfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigfan »

Great post Tigergrad. I agree w/ you. I expect the skins to come out fired up. We need to play our game and take care of the ball. I do thinks its a little ballsy to call out our pass defense as a weakness by their coach. Thinking it is one thing saying it is another. Thats gonna come back to bite them. My prediction is our D will have 1 or 2 picks this evening and will lay the lumber on their receivers. I expect a W and hopefully we pull away in the 2nd half. Go Tigers

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

good luck tigers.....roll big

champ22
Waterboy

Post by champ22 »

Best of Luck to the Tigers tonight!

ballrmom
Freshman Team

Post by ballrmom »

Let It Rock Ironton

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Is cag going to do the updates on this game so I can check it out tonight?

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

There were people waiting at Tiger Alley at 1:45 P.M. Man, it's COLD!!!!

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Football Crazy # 1 wrote:This game will be over by half time Ironton by a bunch!

I have been following your posts on here and it is extremely obvious that you are NOT an Ironton football fan. You are simply posting rediculous things pretending to be from Ironton in an attempt to make them and their fans look bad.

I hope some people on here will open their eyes. We all know who the regular posters are and who they support. If they say something outlandish, that's one thing. But when someone with 8 career posts gets on here with a name like "football fan 5" or "I joined today 3" and says something outlandish............please remember some people will do anything to make the team they hate look bad.

With that said, GO TIGERS and GO Vikings tonight!

sider_pride
Waterboy

Post by sider_pride »

Even though I think C-ton has the stuff to beat the tigers, I also know that the tigers won't let that happen. lol 35-6

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

grndma1 wrote:Is cag going to do the updates on this game so I can check it out tonight?
Yes, I will be doing updates. I just walked out in my backyard, and, although it is still cloudy, there's no rain falling and the sky looks brighter [and bluer] than it has all day. The temp [on my thermometer] has risen from 42 early this morning to 45 right now. We have had off-and-on sprinkles [sometimes steady] rain all day yesterday and into this morning, but not a deluge.
It got pretty windy here around noon [which might have had a drying effect], but that seems to have quieted down now. It looks like a chilly dampish evening coming up - not great - but not horrendous either weather conditions for this game! GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS -
AND GO JACKSON IRONMEN - AND GO WHEELERSBURG PIRATES

ALMOST GAME TIME
On the radio on WIRO 1230 AM
On the internet: http://www.foxsports1230.com/main.html
Click on LISTEN LIVE at the top left.

I just started a separate UPDATES thread so this one will be available for commentary and cheerleading - GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

Coach Lutz just said that Waugh is out due to injury, but all other Fighting Tiger players are fit and healthy!

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

The radio is not loading for anyone, is any other station broadcasting the game?

Stryker
Riding the Bench

Post by Stryker »

The radio still will not load..anyone have a score on this
game.West trails 10-7

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

end of 1st

Ironton 11
Coshocton 0

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

It's 19-0 now

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Halftime

Ironton.......19
Coshocton....6

Ironton gets the ball to start the 2nd Half.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

FINAL SCORE: IRONTON 32 - COSHOCTON 12

Return to “Football”