D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Who wins this battle?

Total votes: 0

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Re: D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Well all get minford was better up front that night ok uve made that clear burg was way better up front against minford and oak hill was way better than burg except on special teams that's oak hills only flaw but they seemed to have tightned that up now can minford do it again...IMO no they can't...they will score only by running the ball IMO the oaks have a excellent secondary...I wish both teams luck and hope for no injuries

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

live4sport wrote:New season. New game. Throw all the earlier crap out the window. At this point it will come down to which team wants it more. whoever is ready to go home will be the one to lose. The teams are pretty equal in my eyes but after seeing Minfords senior back steamroll the Buckeyes I think Minford looked pretty hungry so I will take Minford by 7.
Nelsonville did not show up to play IMO nelsonville was way better than they played

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

No Vladimir i never said it was impossible that is just my prediction, thats all, am i allowed to speak against your falcons? We are all glad the Falcons are playing good football right now!!
But the Falcons havent proven themselves by playing consistent football week in and week out..... But yes it is very possible for the Falcons to win, example....If the Oaks turn it over 2or3 times and the Falcons dont the Falcons win...... A game for A game i think the Oaks have the edge, im sorry just my opinion.... Many games are lost by the other team making more mistakes, thats football.....

What an amazing year, i mean i am quite sure there has never been an SOC regional championship, ever...... That is very possible this year..... All four teams have there work cut out for them......
And as much as i would love for the Pirates to get revenge on the Oaks, i thinks i would prefer an SOC 2 regional championship game....at Portsmouth.....what an atmosphere that would be!!!

minfordmamma
Riding the Bench

Post by minfordmamma »

Get it right Forward ITS MINFORD MAMMA TO YOU!!!!!!! No Bleeding is not my son, and I use my own computer. If you want to know of changes in lineup go to the game. As Vladmir stated several Jv have showed that they know how to play at the varsity level. Minford has depth and can use it if so needed.

Oh, I'll be at the game wearing red if you would like to talk in person.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Deathcluth2010 wrote:
live4sport wrote:New season. New game. Throw all the earlier crap out the window. At this point it will come down to which team wants it more. whoever is ready to go home will be the one to lose. The teams are pretty equal in my eyes but after seeing Minfords senior back steamroll the Buckeyes I think Minford looked pretty hungry so I will take Minford by 7.
Nelsonville did not show up to play IMO nelsonville was way better than they played

That is not what the NY people say.

And how did you pull off watching your Oaks and the Falcons at the same time Saturday night? I also think its pretty ironic that you even spelled your username incorrectly.

Damned I-phones.

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Deathcluth2010 wrote:

And how did you pull off watching your Oaks and the Falcons at the same time Saturday night? I also think its pretty ironic that you even spelled your username incorrectly.

Damned I-phones.
nelsonville put away a very good alexander team and scored on minford once...I didn't watch the game just looked at the stats no here near as good as they should have been....I watched hale run all over the hornets

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Oaks get their revenge. Was good last Saturday to see all the Old Highlanders at the game.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

WOW!!! I can't believe that I just spent 30 minutes of my day reading through all of this garbage.

Anyways, I can't wait for Saturday... Hopefully the Oaks can pull it off but I do believe it will be a tall task as Minford is not a pushover by any means!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Deathcluth2010 wrote:

Damned I-phones.
Can't even spell his own name... FOR THE LOVE Of GOD!!! lol!!

Forward: Sure you can speak out against the Falcons, as I said one or two weeks, it's nothing out of the ordinary and you have your right to free speach. But, again, (Do a post search) most all of your posts are you trolling on Minford threads and nothing on what your team is doing that week or even in support of them. I think it would be normal if the energy was to promote or support your team, but there seems to be an obsession about Minford. You weren’t on the 2000 Burg team, which got beat twice by Minford were you?

Also, in regards to W'burg, show me one negative post I've given about W'burg outside of the week Minford played them and even then it was just having fun jabbing at one another. FYI, I hope W'burg win every game expect for one and really have always wished them the best of luck and supported them in the post season, b/c they're Scioto county and SOCII.
Last edited by vladimir on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Will minford be taking their band to this game

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

[quote=Can't even spell his own name... FOR THE LOVE Of GOD!!! lol!!

.[/quote]

LMBO! I think I just peed myself laughing so hard!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Deathcluth2010 wrote:

Damned I-phones.
#31 for Ny has a HIP Flexer...Defence tackel 58 was out also.31 carried the ball 3 times 4 30 yards.If he was healthy it would been alot diffrent....Would ny won...Dont know but the score would of beeen diffrent.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Oh here come the excuses!

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

Vlamimir........I told you once.....I told you twice..... Im just on your thread to yank BR's chain..... But i seem to be getting yours instead... Yours are the most entertaining...... Have you forgotten the West\Minford thread, you guys really showed some class that week... And no im not from the 2000 team, i didnt even go to school in this county, i wish i was still 28 though. I support my team on game night not on here, this site isnt for the kids, most of them laught at this site, the coaches tell them to stay off of it... Its for old guys that wish they were still playing and this is as close as they can get..

Hey Bleeding Red, Minford Mamma is going to get you if you peed yourself again!!

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

I think that if you sorted through this junk we might have one page worth of readable information that is pertinent to the game.

Good luck to both teams. Always hard for a team to win twice in a year when they are that evenly matched.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

forward wrote:Vlamimir........I told you once.....I told you twice..... Im just on your thread to yank BR's chain..... But i seem to be getting yours instead... Yours are the most entertaining...... Have you forgotten the West\Minford thread, you guys really showed some class that week... And no im not from the 2000 team, i didnt even go to school in this county, i wish i was still 28 though. I support my team on game night not on here, this site isnt for the kids, most of them laught at this site, the coaches tell them to stay off of it... Its for old guys that wish they were still playing and this is as close as they can get..

Hey Bleeding Red, Minford Mamma is going to get you if you peed yourself again!!
I thought that was KVDW job with BR.

More like your just on SEOPS just to do it since you're not really on any other threads than Minfords, that's why I think you have an unresolved obsession. Maybe it's a phobia of birds because you were shown one too many Alfred Hitchcock movies as a kid. I don't care, I think it's funny and I too am having some fun, that's why most are usually entertaining.
Last edited by vladimir on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minfords 4 straight playoff appearances + success = ENVY

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

forward wrote: The coaches tell them to stay off of it... Its for old guys that wish they were still playing and this is as close as they can get..!!

Can't really disagree with that.

Red_Dog
Freshman Team

Post by Red_Dog »

First, Oak Hill made excuses about "Oh, we didn't have our two best players." Now, NY is making the same excuse. Excuses don't get you anywhere fellas. The game doesn't revolve around 2 or 3 players, you have 11 on the field for a reason.

This game should be a dandy. My Falcons will be looking to show everyone that the 1st time wasn't a fluke, while Oak Hill wants revenge. Even though everyone outside of Minford says that Oak Hill is better, I'm not so sure that I agree. Minford's personnel has changed up front and I think it's for the better. Minford needs to take the game to the Oaks like last time and dominate in the trenches.

Minford by 7

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

Red_Dog wrote:First, Oak Hill made excuses about "Oh, we didn't have our two best players." Now, NY is making the same excuse. Excuses don't get you anywhere fellas. The game doesn't revolve around 2 or 3 players, you have 11 on the field for a reason.

This game should be a dandy. My Falcons will be looking to show everyone that the 1st time wasn't a fluke, while Oak Hill wants revenge. Even though everyone outside of Minford says that Oak Hill is better, I'm not so sure that I agree. Minford's personnel has changed up front and I think it's for the better. Minford needs to take the game to the Oaks like last time and dominate in the trenches.

Minford by 7
Your an idiot! Yes it does revolve around 2 or 3 players that is the team leaders! When you take a player like Jesse Slone and Joey maynard from a division V team, it makes a huge difference. They can not be replaced on the team, I dont care what anyone says. Players like these guys dont come along very often. I have said this once and I will say it again! You take a person Like Peyton Manning away from the Colts they become a worse team and the lines for the week show that. Same thing goes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”