D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Who wins this battle?

Total votes: 0

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Re: D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Yes, that guys stats are crazy. I think that he must have had some super fast recievers that could blow by everyone. There is no way that record will ever be broken
None of his records will probably be broken. That offense though was built for that and they had no rushing game at all. It was pass first and then if somehow it fails, pass again.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

mercerville monster wrote:
Yes, that guys stats are crazy. I think that he must have had some super fast recievers that could blow by everyone. There is no way that record will ever be broken
None of his records will probably be broken. That offense though was built for that and they had no rushing game at all. It was pass first and then if somehow it fails, pass again.

Not so sure this is true. Check out his brother Maty Mauk's stats. He's well on his way to breaking some of Ben's records.

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

GO OAKS!!!!!!!!ROLL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minfordfan
Waterboy

Post by minfordfan »

Good Luck Falcons!!!!

LETS GO BIG RED !!!

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

I wanna know right now,,,,,,, what fan base is gonna get sick ass loud for there team this w.e. It makes a difference on the field.. They feed off of it...

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

Caulker10 wrote:I wanna know right now,,,,,,, what fan base is gonna get sick booty loud for there team this w.e. It makes a difference on the field.. They feed off of it...
I would say Oak Hill will bring 3 times as many fans as minford will.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Browns78 wrote:
Caulker10 wrote:I wanna know right now,,,,,,, what fan base is gonna get sick booty loud for there team this w.e. It makes a difference on the field.. They feed off of it...
I would say Oak Hill will bring 3 times as many fans as minford will.

That wont happen. Minford had more fans than Valley in week 10 playing AT Valley.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

MightyOaksFan wrote:All I know is that the "I told you so's" after the game are going to be very annoying no matter who wins.
No kidding!!

Deathclutch2010 sounds like the biggest idiot we have in the village and Vladimir and Bleeding Red are just as dumb for trying to argue with him!

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

buckeye21 wrote:
MightyOaksFan wrote:All I know is that the "I told you so's" after the game are going to be very annoying no matter who wins.
No kidding!!

Deathclutch2010 sounds like the biggest idiot we have in the village and Vladimir and Bleeding Red are just as dumb for trying to argue with him!
If u knew who I was u def wouldn't say that to my face

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

buckeye21 wrote:
No kidding!!

And to clear this up I never once have said anything stupid just stating facts

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Deathcluth2010 wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:
No kidding!!

And to clear this up I never once have said anything stupid just stating facts

I agree with you. No you didnt ONCE say anything stupid ;-)

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

buckeye21 wrote:
No kidding!!

Oh we are not trying too hard.

13-0

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

buckeye21 wrote:
No kidding!!

Easy now, we are just having some fun with the young man. Trying to bait him into giving us some locker room material, and he has done an excellent job at that.

Really, I have no problem with someone who is fired up for their team, as we all want our own team to succeed, and it is entertaining so I can understand where DC2010 is coming from. It's the ones that like to troll on other teams sites throughout the year that have offered little or no support for their own teams or their respective threads that I don't understand.

In all seriousness, taking jabs at one another during game week is what makes this site fun and if anyone is taking whatever is said on here personal, then they have some major issues that cannot be resolved with their team winning.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Browns78 wrote:
demaniac1 wrote:LOL, im not a scout!!
LOL, you dont want me to tell you what you are!
OK, so tell me. Give it ur best shot! Being a retired Vet, I think I can take it.

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

Browns78 wrote:
Red_Dog wrote:First, Oak Hill made excuses about "Oh, we didn't have our two best players." Now, NY is making the same excuse. Excuses don't get you anywhere fellas. The game doesn't revolve around 2 or 3 players, you have 11 on the field for a reason.

This game should be a dandy. My Falcons will be looking to show everyone that the 1st time wasn't a fluke, while Oak Hill wants revenge. Even though everyone outside of Minford says that Oak Hill is better, I'm not so sure that I agree. Minford's personnel has changed up front and I think it's for the better. Minford needs to take the game to the Oaks like last time and dominate in the trenches.

Minford by 7
Your an idiot! Yes it does revolve around 2 or 3 players that is the team leaders! When you take a player like Jesse Slone and Joey maynard from a division V team, it makes a huge difference. They can not be replaced on the team, I dont care what anyone says. Players like these guys dont come along very often. I have said this once and I will say it again! You take a person Like Peyton Manning away from the Colts they become a worse team and the lines for the week show that. Same thing goes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Browns78....your name alone should be enough of an indicator about you. Have you ever played the game or really watched the game? It takes 11 players to field a team genius. If it "revolved around 2 or 3 players" then that is what football would consist of...teams of 2-3 players, which is what maybe you are the most used to from your backyard pickup games. I don't care how good a QB or RB is, if the defense is owning your offensive line they will become a non-factor because they will not have time to throw or even get to the hole, much less outside. I am not saying this about Oak Hill only...this applies to any team.

There are games every week where a 2nd or 3rd string QB or RB has a great game because of the blocking by their offensive line. This game will be won in the trenches and decided by who makes the least amount of mistakes. Your little analogy is hilarious by the way. Go back to your Playstation world where maybe your masterful knowledge of the game will help you. :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Browns78 wrote:
mercerville monster wrote:
Some people were PMing me about Jesses career numbers. Here ya go:
6,878 yards passing in career = 17th all time in the state of OH
71 Touchdown passes = 13th all time in the state of OH
30 touchdown passes in 1 season= 45th all time in state of OH

Needs 145 yards to take the 16th spot in passing yards in his carrer and he will pass Todd Boeckman, former Ohio State Buckeye QB, and 149 yards to take the 15th spot.

Wanted to put that up for the PMers asking his numbers. I think these numbers are great, especially when we have the running game with Mr. Hale as well! I know I am a very proud sister! Back to the OH vs Minford talk now.

GO OAKS GO!!!
Sloan is a really good QB. Those are some impressive numbers but it really made me think about how good and unreal Ben Mauk's stats were in High School when he played at Kenton. Be ha more TD passes in one year (76) than Sloan does for his career (71)
No, BROWN! His oline had wide gaps and they ran 5 receivers on routes and he DARED anyone to rush him. He could throw the ball 40 yds down the field on a dime with a guy grabbing his jersey! I know, I saw him TWICE!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Browns78 wrote:
I just saw where Browns78 has made a whopping 19 posts. That explains a lot. Browns78....you're not even worth my time. You have no knowledge of the game. I will reserve my future comments for someone who has at least some basic knowledge of the game. That would NOT be you. ;-)

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
Browns78 wrote:
I just saw where Browns78 has made a whopping 19 posts. That explains a lot. Browns78....you're not even worth my time. You have no knowledge of the game. I will reserve my future comments for someone who has at least some basic knowledge of the game. That would NOT be you. ;-)
LMAO! I will make another 19 posts Sat night makin fun of your Dumba$$. LOL

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

crazee-oakaholic wrote:Some people were PMing me about Jesses career numbers. Here ya go:
6,878 yards passing in career = 17th all time in the state of OH
71 Touchdown passes = 13th all time in the state of OH
30 touchdown passes in 1 season= 45th all time in state of OH

Needs 145 yards to take the 16th spot in passing yards in his carrer and he will pass Todd Boeckman, former Ohio State Buckeye QB, and 149 yards to take the 15th spot.

Wanted to put that up for the PMers asking his numbers. I think these numbers are great, especially when we have the running game with Mr. Hale as well! I know I am a very proud sister! [/b][/b]
You should be proud. Those are impressive numbers. Especially for southern Ohio which is traditionally 3-yards and a cloud of dust/smash mouth football. I would be surprised if there have been very many QBs from this part of the State that even come close to those types of passing numbers.

and @ Browns78...... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa19 :aaaaa19
Last edited by RogueWarrior1965 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Browns78 wrote:
RogueWarrior1965 wrote: I just saw where Browns78 has made a whopping 19 posts. That explains a lot. Browns78....you're not even worth my time. You have no knowledge of the game. I will reserve my future comments for someone who has at least some basic knowledge of the game. That would NOT be you. ;-)
LMAO! I will make another 19 posts Sat night makin fun of your Dumba$$. LOL

BRING IT BIOTCH!!!

Return to “Football”