Week #10 Logan At Warren

moonshine
SEO

Re: Week #10 Logan At Warren

Post by moonshine »

After this past week and the last three years 3-7, 1-9 and 2-8 For the young people in our program it is time for a change. A new begin will rise!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

moonshine wrote:After this past week and the last three years 3-7, 1-9 and 2-8 For the young people in our program it is time for a change. A new begin will rise!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

What a poor perforamce! Time and change will improve our program!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Rumors-----------Hmmmmmm

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

have the coaches stepped down yet?

nothing to do with the post above

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

....and yet most fans, whether they go public or not, have huge concerns about the direction of the program. Three years is a trend. I don't know the coaches personally. I'm sure none of them are working to tank the program. And yet, here we are and you are what your record is. Coaches might be nice guys and even dedicated alumni but that doesn't equal success. I look at the product on the field and I can't see any evidence it is getting better. Not calling for coach's or administrator's heads but something has to change. The definintion of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and hoping for different results. The entire athletic budget relies on a robust football program bringing in $$$$$s.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logangrad wrote:Stop it! No coach in their right mind would ever step down....

But are our coaches in their right mind?

justsayn22
Waterboy

Post by justsayn22 »

noreply66 wrote:

Sounds like coach bashing? When is this post going to be deleted?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

justsayn22 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Sounds like coach bashing? When is this post going to be deleted?
Not bashing------ asking a question==newbee

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Great game from the Warriors. Awesome way for the seniors to go out. Chas Miller and Austin Kuhn with 2 tds each, Andrew Vincent with some big catches and a TD, Dylan Leffingwell was spot on with his passes and scored a TD. Tanner Barrows had some big plays on defense. Congrats to these hard working young men. Hopefully the underclassmen took notice and step it up.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Porthmouth!

bleedpurple
Waterboy

Post by bleedpurple »

Logan Chieftain nation. Your so observate of Logan Sports why don't you apply for a coaching Position. ? Oh that's right. You can't. You have bashed Logan Football. Logan basketball and Baseball Prpvrams the Radio Station. Need I go on. Not to mention its always on here where you can hide behind your name. You need to spend less time on preps get a job. Hopefully not broadcasting because you have tried that also.

Loganchiefsnation
Freshman Team

Post by Loganchiefsnation »

WHOA! Not sure where you're getting your assumptions, but clearly; you have me confused with someone else. I would never want to be a coach at Logan, too much "parental influence" and I have never been in broadcasting; and I would love to see where I bashed any Logan program; ever!?!? Please show me! You can click on my posts and see that's never happened; but your bashing goes back to 2008 and Keith Myers. Moving on; the season is over. Next year is now.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

bleedpurple wrote:Logan Chieftain nation. Your so observate of Logan Sports why don't you apply for a coaching Position. ? Oh that's right. You can't. You have bashed Logan Football. Logan basketball and Baseball Prpvrams the Radio Station. Need I go on. Not to mention its always on here where you can hide behind your name. You need to spend less time on preps get a job. Hopefully not broadcasting because you have tried that also.
Bleeding! No need to bash the Nation! As far as bashing the young people I have never! But Coaches and how they run there program Yes I will call a spade a spade!

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

I have read your posts bashing football and basketball at Logan. Heck maybe other sports I just don't read those. I am just curious, for a couple years you've been on here bashing I just wondered about your qualifications to make these expert analysis of these programs. Where have you coached, what sport, record etc. what leadership of young men do you have.

Never seen anyone seem so bitter and determined to tell anyone who will listen how you think things should be. Maybe if you stated some qualifications more people may listen. Until then they are probably like me, I read the comics then turn here for more entertainment.

Return to “Football”