Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:You also said it wouldn't be decided in the 4th quarter and that it would be less than 14 points. Wasn't your prediction 26-22 Ironton in a NAILBITER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey your right i was wrong , atleast i got 1st few minutes of that 1 right though!

just dont see the early flow of this game , both teams going to be too on edge at 1st in this 1 you might just see a punt, punt

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

No way. Burg scores on first drive and will show everything on that drive. Spread, Iso, Power. If it's in the playbook it comes out. Even if it takes 7:00 off the clock. They will score. They get the bugs out in the locker room it seems. Last week they opened the game with a 13 play 90 yard drive that took over 5:30 off the clock.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:No way. Burg scores on first drive and will show everything on that drive. Spread, Iso, Power. If it's in the playbook it comes out. Even if it takes 7:00 off the clock. They will score. They get the bugs out in the locker room it seems. Last week they opened the game with a 13 play 90 yard drive that took over 5:30 off the clock.
Come on JOLLY!! That wasn't the 17-6 all time Ironton tigers defense that week tho!! LOL

Rob Woodward is 3-4 against Ironton, but 2-0 last two years and will have a chance to be 2-0 in one season. Good luck to the PIRATES!!!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Cuzzin elmer ain't it funny DAT It own is making dees predictions dey dreamin

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Has either team been having a problem securing the ball? Cold temps could make handling the ball a little more difficult. Turnovers, turnovers and turnovers will be a factor in who wins.
Ironton has turned the ball over 7 times this season (5 Fumbles - 2 INT's)

Ironton has recovered the ball 15 times this season (6 Fumbles - 9 INT's)

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

demaniac1 wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:No way. Burg scores on first drive and will show everything on that drive. Spread, Iso, Power. If it's in the playbook it comes out. Even if it takes 7:00 off the clock. They will score. They get the bugs out in the locker room it seems. Last week they opened the game with a 13 play 90 yard drive that took over 5:30 off the clock.
Come on JOLLY!! That wasn't the 17-6 all time Ironton tigers defense that week tho!! LOL

Rob Woodward is 3-4 against Ironton, but 2-0 last two years and will have a chance to be 2-0 in one season. Good luck to the PIRATES!!!
:lol: They are trying to shove that down our throats because they know it's soon to be 17-7.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:after dumpster diving and sniffing out burgs plan here and we all know its not gonna be run vs run (disaster for the burg)

and after recovering the onside / squib kicks

only option left is the pass

if ironton can mix the blitz and fake blitz up enough and cover the receivers to keep the burg QB rattled

TIGERS WIN 24-21

Wow thats alot going Irontons way fro only a 3 point win...

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

tigerpower89 wrote:According to some people on here Tigers should just not show up. Keep in mind you are 6-17 vs Ironton lifetime. Also didn't burg get embarrassed by Jackson on there own home field. Like I said goodluck to both teams but Burg is not Ohio State they are beatable.

i dont know where you are coming from? I see Ironton fans saying that they wanted this rematch to play the Burg again, because game one was a Fluke...Ironton fans predicting a win over the Burg... Burg fans predicting a win over Ironton again... As far as the Lifetime 6 -17 ..This will not matter this Saturday night !!!! It was very obvious the Burg were embarrassed by the Jackson game... However this Jackson game was the BEST thing that happened to the Burg Team...This game made this Team more physical and Mentally tough... I did not predict that the Burg would totally dominate a very good Liberty Union Team ...held to a minus 8 yards rushing and 42-3 game... Running clock... One thing is for sure both Teams will be ready to play... My prediction is a Burg win...

I also believe the Columbus Hartley Team is beatable....

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Hey cousin roy I got me some of that artun apparel got me the fancy kind that if you reverse it you see a basketball butt I got them tigers over burg buy a pirates dusun. tigers 26 burger boys 13 final burg aint playin the same team they beat so bad befor cause coach hass got them a clicking along

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

Saturday night cant get here fast enough.. It sounds like the Pirates should not even show up!!!

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

There is a hole lot riding on this here game cause hoever wins it gits the dog beat out of them the next week

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Has either team been having a problem securing the ball? Cold temps could make handling the ball a little more difficult. Turnovers, turnovers and turnovers will be a factor in who wins.
Ironton has turned the ball over 7 times this season (5 Fumbles - 2 INT's)

Ironton has recovered the ball 15 times this season (6 Fumbles - 9 INT's)
Should be a dandy....All the hyperbole makes for good bantering but the game itself should be fun for the fans and players....

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Sport Fan wrote:Saturday night cant get here fast enough.. It sounds like the Pirates should not even show up!!!
:lol: They would still find a way to win tho.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The all time record means nothing. Week 1 means nothing. Burg is ready to play. No thoughts of game 1. Just week 12. Another game to prove themselves worthy. This will be anothrr Burg win, I predict. All said and done it's been a real fun week on SEOPS for me. Thanks for the entertainment y'all.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oleblue52 wrote:And God said let their be the BURG!!!!!!!....This is the mentality of Jolly and a few of his followers..... Bliss will be short lived ......Arrogance last a lifetime......OLE BLUES ROOTIN FER DEM TIGERS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OH SNAP, THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.

FUNNY THING , OLE BAIT IS ROOTIN FOR DEM FIGHTING TIGERS AS WELL.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

New wrinkles for the Burg this week. I can hear it now. What just happened? How did they score? Who scored?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:New wrinkles for the Burg this week. I can hear it now. What just happened? How did they score? Who scored?

Ill help you with those question. Palladino scored again by running through and pass the defense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I think this is going to be a last possession win myself. but I think it will be the fighting tigers this time.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tigercannon71 wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:New wrinkles for the Burg this week. I can hear it now. What just happened? How did they score? Who scored?

Ill help you with those question. Palladino scored again by running through and pass the defense.
Haha. Not so fast my friend. There's no way he runs through that defense. Maybe away but not through or PAST.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

Haha. Not so fast my friend. There's no way he runs through that defense. Maybe away but not through or PAST.
No he is that fast to be able to do that.

Return to “Football”