Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

personally I think ironton's numbers will increase with the team starting ovc play next year. I really do.
that will do nothing but strengthen a team, that has suffered serious depth issues for years. I see good things on the horizon for fighting tiger football.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
demaniac1 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:actually I have no idea what happened. did this happen late in the game. we actually left a couple minutes into the 4th quarter. my dad is 74, and is on blood thinners. and his poor feet was frozen.so we left like 2 minutes into the 4th.i will say I did see things that should not be going on. and would be punishable after practice that would stop some of the drama. that leads to the personal fouls, but that's entirely up to the coaching staff. but I think the staff made some very big strides this year as well as the program. and we should have like 17 seniors next year. which is substantial for a program with players numbers in the 30's.i didn't understand the play calling Saturday night. but it was very frustrating that wheelersburg was able to contain the edges so well. what I don't understand mostly are the 40 yard do or die passes. we need an intermediate passing game and utilize a tight end and back.
3-7 to 7-2. Pretty dang good imo!!

indeed it is. I'm very excited about the future of fighting tiger football but complacency kills. there are truly things that need improved upon, and they are being addressed. if you ain't getting better you're losing. -----------just like a church, if you're church ain't growing it's dying.very pleased with the changes being made.and yet there will be more to come. it was me who
mentioned the 17 seniors. I had the insert from the Jackson program and was piddling around and noticed that. that's very signifigant for a team that generally has numbers in the 30's.

Woo hoo! ole elmer been watching bati for a long time and he is migtee impressed with that big word complacency! dont know what that is exactly but sure nuff sounds dangersou if it kills gotta appreciat baits devotion to his team though seems to taked on a spiritual aspec it has by reading that post all teams shold be as lucky to have good fans like tigerbait is !

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

:122246 Cuzzin Elmo Wes all knows baits mostes dangerous weapon his DAT smakcdown talkenbhe gots

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Cousin roy bait is always bin my hero and now hes new fond masterie of the american language is amazin! I wish our schol has fans lik him. luv u bait! your are the best!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

I heerd ole bait can poop the alfabits an sspeels out tigers

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

cg-ironton fan wrote:and just for your information i bet you if you ask run shoot 08 (HARTLEY GUY) who they would rather play

i am 100% confident HARTLEY WOULD RATHER PLAY BURG THAN IRONTON

and the reason for this is matchup of ironton vs hartley is much more dangerous to hartley than the burg vs hartley matchup= (undisputed FACT)
man Hartley sure is lucky they didnt play ironton since that was a much more dangerous matchup for them.

Return to “Football”