Week 1: Trimble @ Nelsonvile: Who ya got?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 1: Trimble @ Nelsonvile: Who ya got?

Post by Orange and Brown »

Dundas wrote:The closer we get to week 1, the more I think this will be a battle!
I believe you are right sir!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

tomcat fan wrote:I've got a feeling that after week 1 you wont be saying the QB position is a ummm

From what I'm hearing he's a Baseball player and not to sure about a football??

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Great baseball player he is but he's also an athlete with a very strong arm. I believe he will be just fine

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

He also went to cinci 7 on 7 a couple weeks ago and torched all D2 and D3 schools down there. I think he will be just fine

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

Replacing Kish at saftey isn't an easy task. He was a head hunter.

bobcat2224
Waterboy

Post by bobcat2224 »

anyone see the cats yesterday against FC? wasn't able to attend. would like to have a fair assessment of how they looked?

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

Tomcats should be fine in this one.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

catfan123 wrote:anyone see the cats yesterday against FC? wasn't able to attend. would like to have a fair assessment of how they looked?
Was told by a couple people one was a player. They said started first series slow then was clicking on all cyclinders held them scoreless and scored 4 Tds. I think. Had some dropped passes but Losey was on fire

viper_sport07
Waterboy

Post by viper_sport07 »

Uh o look who's back!!!!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Sumitup4LIFE wrote:Uh o look who's back!!!!

Lol sumitup for real?? C'mon man your old news and no one wants to go threw another football season listening to your non sense and garbage rambling week after week so please spare us all and find a new hobby!

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

I'll tell ya who ain't back FC. Not a good scrimmage for Trimble. They only scored 4 times because it was ugly. They could of scored 4 more times. They will get a much better look vs athens. No assessment could be made except that FC would have a hard time with a JV schedule. They had 18 players. Trimble could have lined up in punt formation and scored 4 times. The qb is solid and the team is solid with some nice weapons. They will know better what they need to work on after the Athens scrimmage.

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

Only 18 players? Aight, anyone look decent? How did the line look?

Also, try not to conflate "FC" w/ FCA, which is Fairfield Christian Academy whom Trimble scrimmaged.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Trimble has a very nice offensive line. Trimble did score 8 times vs FCA. Losey and Jenkins both threw well from what I saw from the sidelines. Jenkins and Simerly also both ran the ball really well and Downs on the outside has to be a nightmare for defensive coordinators. The defense was flying around and looked very impressive rotating in a lot of kids on that side of the ball. The defense got a needed jump start after the first series when we got Simerly and Jones back on that side of the ball. Both saw there first action of the year after coming back from injury. The defense also had 2 int's.
The tomcats went up and down the field. Had to have over 500 yards of offense in 35 plays or so.
I disagree with the assessment that we will know more after the athens scrimmage. in 10 weeks Trimble will not see another basketball on grass offense again so as far as defense is concerned you will find out more when we go over the hill and play the bucknuts.
I think the Tomcats will be very solid again this year.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Will the REAL sumitup please stand up please stand up! :122245 giggidy

viper_sport07
Waterboy

Post by viper_sport07 »

Lol i don't know how I'm going to stand up on a website so I'll stand up in my chair at home, Prolly the stupidist thing I've ever heard to be honest!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Sumitup4LIFE wrote:Lol i don't know how I'm going to stand up on a website so I'll stand up in my chair at home, Prolly the stupidist thing I've ever heard to be honest!

Dude you know what I meant! Stop trying to be a wannabe and lead these people on about who you are, you don't have a clue as to all the hard work sumitup does!! Should change your name to Wannabe4LIFE or Poser4LIFE

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:
Sumitup4LIFE wrote:Lol i don't know how I'm going to stand up on a website so I'll stand up in my chair at home, Prolly the stupidist thing I've ever heard to be honest!

Dude you know what I meant! Stop trying to be a wannabe and lead these people on about who you are, you don't have a clue as to all the hard work sumitup does!! Should change your name to Wannabe4LIFE or Poser4LIFE

He had the name first lol..............

Maybe you guys should meet by the flagpole after school and fight for the right to use the name lmao.......

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Nelsonville has had to havd had a great offseason after the smackdown they took last year. I am going with the home team in this one but it will be close.

NY 16
Tcats 14

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to my buckeye friends, have a great season. hope you and the fighting tigers can play again in the future.

viper_sport07
Waterboy

Post by viper_sport07 »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:

DUDE i know everything about sumitup because invented it! And if you dont believe me give it a shot Meade Field... Cat got your tounge?

Return to “Football”