2014 TVC Ohio Schedules

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: 2014 TVC OHIO DIVISION PREDICTIONS

Post by vctransplant »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Wellston will NOT finish last.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:
LOL! Love the Quotes. :122245

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I like how transplant typed wellston in lower case :)

I try to do the same thing when I'm typing about the Hamden suburb.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I won't give a thoughtful prediction until after the jamboree games because you can't really give an accurate prediction for the entire league based off of last year. Players come out, some don't. Kids grow. Some less than others. Its a shot in the dark right now. BUT ill play along with the thread...

1. Athens (obviously)
2. Meigs (most improved team a year ago and they continue to improve)
3. NY (loads of young talent coming back)
4. VC (My heart says 2nd but my head says 4th.. for now)
5. wellston (same as NY with the young talent back, but they always seem to underachieve)
6. Alexander (new coach, re-energized team. Will be in a lot of games but ultimately finish 6th)
7. RV (New league, new excitement..will be competitive, but not enough in an improved TVC from a year ago)

These will all change by the end of august....with the exception of Athens lol

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

vctransplant.....Thanks. This Ghostbusters quote below has to be one of the best of all-time. :lol: :mrgreen:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Why are so many people so high on VC this year? Icant see them finishing higher than 5th in the TVC Ohio. Last yer they went 5-5 and beat no teams with winning records . VC has been down for years and will stay there.2-4 in the league!

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Wellston doesnt have much in the way of skill based on the point pleasant 7 on 7. I could see them finishing last.

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

jiveturkey wrote:Wellston doesnt have much in the way of skill based on the point pleasant 7 on 7. I could see them finishing last.
Wellston isn't going to be a passing team anyways. They will try and ground and pound like always. They'll will win at least 2 league games and will finish no worse than 5th.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

HSFBFAN wrote:
jiveturkey wrote:Wellston doesnt have much in the way of skill based on the point pleasant 7 on 7. I could see them finishing last.
Wellston isn't going to be a passing team anyways. They will try and ground and pound like always. They'll will win at least 2 league games and will finish no worse than 5th.
Thank You HSFBFAN. Wellston's best players last year was freshman and sophomore. Their a year older now and they lost 1 offensive lineman. Their not going to be world beaters, but i promise you they finish last. They had a shutout win against alex last yr and a win at n'ville york.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

WON'T finish last

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

bump

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:vctransplant.....Thanks. This Ghostbusters quote below has to be one of the best of all-time. :lol: :mrgreen:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makes me wanna break out the old Ray Parker Jr. 8 track. HaHa

LEROY
Freshman Team

Re: TVC OHIO Predictions and News

Post by LEROY »

1. Athens
2. Meigs
3. Vinton County
4. NY
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

1. Athens
2. NY
3. Meigs
4.VC
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

morgeen
Riding the Bench

Post by morgeen »

1. Athens
2. NY
2. Meigs
4. Alex
5. VC
6. Wellston
7. RV

This will be an interesting season. The Dogs looking to see if they can have a ride like Trimble did last year and the rest of the league seems pretty evenly matched. Should be fun

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

No river valley in the poll section? I know they may not win the title this year but geesh, talk about disrespect! Lol

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

1. Athens
2. Meigs
3. Nelsonville York
4. Vinton County
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

1. Athens
2. Meigs
3. Vinton County
4.Nelsonville York
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Go Meigs!!! Does Athens have any talent?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The General wrote:Go Meigs!!! Does Athens have any talent?

No afraid not!

Their QB is to small and to slow, with no arm, they can't run the ball and even if the QB was good enough to get the ball down field, they don't have anyone who can catch it............. :mrgreen: :lol:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Orange and Brown wrote:
The General wrote:Go Meigs!!! Does Athens have any talent?

No afraid not!

Their QB is to small and to slow, with no arm, they can't run the ball and even if the QB was good enough to get the ball down field, t :lol: hey don't have anyone who can catch it............. :mrgreen: :lol:

HaHa. Lmao!! ;-)

Return to “Football”