Trimble QB 2014??

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Trimble QB 2014??

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

With Standley being lost to graduation, any idea who will lead the Cats? Can the Losey kid step up and be a leader or will the Cats go in a different direction?

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Re: Trimble QB 2014??

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Lol well being the wizard one would think that you would know the answer to your own question?? But further more I've heard rumors that you can't get the Losey kid to show up for school let alone be a leader on State Runner up football team!! If I was the the Mohawk Mafia I would still try to beg the MCGrath boy from Spartan Nation to come be your QB!! But that won't happen because of the DB/RBS coach they picked up in the off season Mr Patrick Bookman... So in those words GOODLUCK!!!

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

Here we go again...I started this thread to try and get some facts but all I get is a bunch of nonsense...
JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

WowTimmy2013 wrote:Lol well being the wizard one would think that you would know the answer to your own question?? But further more I've heard rumors that you can't get the Losey kid to show up for school let alone be a leader on State Runner up football team!! If I was the the Mohawk Mafia I would still try to beg the MCGrath boy from Spartan Nation to come be your QB!! But that won't happen because of the DB/RBS coach they picked up in the off season Mr Patrick Bookman... So in those words GOODLUCK!!!
Yes, stay at Alex and continue to take the poundings that Athens, Meigs and Nelsonville will put on you. You have to hope for Alex that Bookman will be able to suit up and play, instead of just coach, which would be a great help to them. :mrgreen:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Wizard wrote:Here we go again...I started this thread to try and get some facts but all I get is a bunch of nonsense...
JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!
Seriously? You really thought that you'd get anything but this B.S.? Well, guess you learned different, and I hope that you don't make that same mistake again!

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

I think Losey will step up.....he has had a really good season on the mound and has been working hard. If he does not man up! Coach Faires will not waste time on him and will have someone ready to fill the vacancy.

Return to “Football”