#1 Trimble vs #2 Shadyside for Division VII Region 25 crown

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Re: #1 Trimble vs #2 Shadyside for Division VII Region 25 cr

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

And you've made my point, Steely, which was to just leave this thread to Trimble and its accomplishments thus far. You're right, leave the other crap for another day/thread.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

6-4-3=2o wrote:And you've made my point, Steely, which was to just leave this thread to Trimble and its accomplishments thus far. You're right, leave the other crap for another day/thread.
Got it, and you've got it. Fair 'nuff.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

wow!!! GREAT WIN for the TOMCAT NATION!!! - one of those SEO teams that "can't compete vs real teams from Above the Lancaster-Dixon Line" ... I listened to the Power 105 broadcast of the 2nd half rolling down Rt 33 - great stuff from the "radio guys" - even better stuff from the Tomcats on the field ... final four for the Trimble Tomcats ... the doubters will slither away once again until they can come out later in the week in time to give another prediction of SEO/Trimble gloom & doom ... Congratulations to the Tomcats from the Land of the Purple ... keep the " Mohawk Mafia" rolling next week !!! got to believe !!!

Last edited by pfloyd on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

I want to know can the Tomcats get some freaken respect now outside of seo

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Bring on Berlin western reserve. Its 20-30 mins east of Akron.out in bfe

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PFLOYD - Great post. You are one of the very best on here. Thanks for keeping this all in perspective! Go Tomcats^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And to answer the question about respect. Yes, I believe that has been answered tonight. Many expected Shadyside to be the final opponent for Marion Local. So, yes, I believe that your team has "arrived". :aaaaa59

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

Pretty classless act by #23 at the end the game. Embarrassed yourself in front of thousands of people
GO CATS!

Tornado85
Freshman Team

Post by Tornado85 »

Anyone have any idea where it will be played?

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Congrats Trimble. Fine ball club. Good luck in the final four, SEO is pulling for you!

Purplesage
Freshman Team

Post by Purplesage »

st got home after sitting on I70 as it appears everyone forgot how to drive in winter!!! Lol !!! But here's the game from an unbiased observer!! Tigers hand the first two scores to Trimble on a silver platter(#88 fell down on both pass plays leaving receiver wide open) !!!! Trimble changed their entire approach in the second half and Shadyside did nothing, same old same old no adjustments at all!!!! Trimble's switch to a wing and a 6 man front on "D" was genius and it worked and they earned the winning TD and the stoppage of everything Shadyside threw at them !!!! But Tigers also gifted them with key penalties and an INT.(good defensive play by Trimble too) and by running the same power left a hundred times with no deceptive maneuvers at all!!!! Halenka (spelling) is better than that I thought but coaching went to Trimble as did team speed!!!! Good luck Tomcats hope to see you in a couple if weeks when you'll be the sacrificial lamb I'm sure!!!!

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Bring on Berlin western reserve. Its 20-30 mins east of Akron.out in bfe
As if Glouster isn't bfe

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

TTomcat99 wrote:I want to know can the Tomcats get some freaken respect now outside of seo
Who gives a darn what others outside SEO think
We believe in Our kids and Our team, We don't need the others!!

Personally I like all the doubters and haters, It feeds the fire

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Tornado85 wrote:Anyone have any idea where it will be played?
I would think Cambridge area. But i could see columbus. They are from the area between Akron and Youngstown. School stands out for trips to Youngstown, brand new school with giant windmills around it. Farm school

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

all i got to say.
Offense wins games. Defense Wins Championships.
GO CATS
43 yards in second half for shadyside. way to step it up defense.
Offense line and running backs. You blocked your tail off and ran great in the second half.
On to the final 4. Darn that sounds great.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
Tornado85 wrote:Anyone have any idea where it will be played?
I would think Cambridge area. But i could see columbus. They are from the area between Akron and Youngstown. School stands out for trips to Youngstown, brand new school with giant windmills around it. Farm school
I'll guess New Philly or Byesville

THSXC
Waterboy

Post by THSXC »

purplesage wrote:st got home after sitting on I70 as it appears everyone forgot how to drive in winter!!! Lol !!! But here's the game from an unbiased observer!! Tigers hand the first two scores to Trimble on a silver platter(#88 fell down on both pass plays leaving receiver wide open) !!!! Trimble changed their entire approach in the second half and Shadyside did nothing, same old same old no adjustments at all!!!! Trimble's switch to a wing and a 6 man front on "D" was genius and it worked and they earned the winning TD and the stoppage of everything Shadyside threw at them !!!! But Tigers also gifted them with key penalties and an INT.(good defensive play by Trimble too) and by running the same power left a hundred times with no deceptive maneuvers at all!!!! Halenka (spelling) is better than that I thought but coaching went to Trimble as did team speed!!!! Good luck Tomcats hope to see you in a couple if weeks when you'll be the sacrificial lamb I'm sure!!!!
I disagree about 88 falling down on the second TD Purplesage, he lost his jock on the double move and got turned around. Trimble did wear them down and ran it down their throat in the 4th quarter, coud have scored again at the end had they not taken a knee.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I'm not sure there is anything better than seeing a high school football team go into halftime down 14-7, while taking a beating in the process (Shadyside ran a whopping 36 offensive plays during the first two quarters) - then see that same team come out and just deliver an old fashion butt whoppin in the 2nd half. The 'Cats get into the wishbone and basically say "here is our fullback, he's getting the ball - and we're going to run it down your throat. Then our quarterback is going to do the same!!!" ..... Jacob Koons was just a man out there tonight. Trimble Tomcats - unbelievable performance, every one of you.

sorry for the 105 app going down guys, it happens if it gets overloaded with listeners.

thirtytrap
Freshman Team

Post by thirtytrap »

YES...arms raised and a smile on my face. YES!!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Awesome game Cats. Way to talk over the 2nd half and beat them at their own game

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Great job by the Trimble players and staff. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Return to “Football”