8-0 Valley @ 8-0 Wheelersburg SOC2 Championship

Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: 8-0 Valley @ 8-0 Wheelersburg SOC2 Championship

Post by Crab's Brother »

First off, Valley people should not feed the troll..We should know better.

Secondly, if this dude is really from Wheelersburg, it is obvious that he is a transplant and never wore a Pirate uniform in any sport. Most of my family is from the Burg, I am married to a former Burg Cheerleader, and a I work in the Burg. No true homegrown Wheelersburg people act that towards their history and tradition.

He is trying to ruffle feathers, but the act is old.

TheNatural
Riding the Bench

Post by TheNatural »

I guess the saying is true about every village...

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Dr.Know: Yeah, I just got a PM and "Then What," is actually from Minford and moved to W'burg just few years ago. He didn't even play football at Minford and was the trainer.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Vladimir wrote:Dr.Know: Yeah, I just got a PM and "Then What," is actually from Minford and moved to W'burg a just few years ago. He didn't even play football at Minford and was the trainer.
No, actually he went to a school in Scioto County that didn't have football (at least not during his school days). I'm not going to give out too much detail on him, for numerous reasons. Overall, I just hope he opens his eyes and realizes nobody from Valley (or anywhere else in the county) is denying Burg's overall success vs the Indians as well as being the most successful program all-time in the SOC. But, for a guy who never attended an SOC 2 school, let alone the school he refers to as "us", let alone the fact that he never played a down of tackle football....it just makes taking his boasting serious a tough task lol

Having been married to a former Burg cheerleader and having previously lived in Burg for a couple of years myself, I've NEVER had any problem tolerating my Burg friends giving me a hard time about their success over us. I know they respect us and they know we respect them.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Never even played a down of football and getting on here and acting like that, and is a transplant nonetheless. That's hilarious!! My instincts were telling me this was the case. What a Douchebag!!!

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

Jesco White wrote:
Vladimir wrote:Dr.Know: Yeah, I just got a PM and "Then What," is actually from Minford and moved to W'burg a just few years ago. He didn't even play football at Minford and was the trainer.
No, actually he went to a school in Scioto County that didn't have football (at least not during his school days). I'm not going to give out too much detail on him, for numerous reasons. Overall, I just hope he opens his eyes and realizes nobody from Valley (or anywhere else in the county) is denying Burg's overall success vs the Indians as well as being the most successful program all-time in the SOC. But, for a guy who never attended an SOC 2 school, let alone the school he refers to as "us", let alone the fact that he never played a down of tackle football....it just makes taking his boasting serious a tough task lol

Having been married to a former Burg cheerleader and having previously lived in Burg for a couple of years myself, I've NEVER had any problem tolerating my Burg friends giving me a hard time about their success over us. I know they respect us and they know we respect them.

THAT WOULD SURELY HAD TO BEEN THE "VERN RIFFE SCHOOL" NEAR MABERT RD. :122246 :122246 :122246

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Wow, this thread has the Valley/West thread beat all to heck! 8) Attacks, arrogance, denials, lectures, its got it all!!! I am sure Burg respects Valleys program and vice versa. Watching both teams play other teams, I got to say, Valley 3-peats. Good Luck to both.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

N4da'score wrote:
Jesco White wrote:

THAT WOULD SURELY HAD TO BEEN THE "VERN RIFFE SCHOOL" NEAR MABERT RD. :122246 :122246 :122246
My guess is Jesco is referring to the New Boston Tigers and their illustrious football history! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

then what is 4-33 against the posters in this thread, getting owned all day long. DB. :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Oaf wrote:
My guess is Jesco is referring to the New Boston Tigers and their illustrious football history! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

the one you all are blaming that is from New Boston doesn't even have a Member ID to post on forums. Several people are calling him asking him if it is him and he asked that I post for him telling you all that it is definitely not him. Didn't think it was but his phone call confirmed it.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

And, you'd expect he'd say anything different?? Funny how once all these phone calls to him started, he hasn't posted.

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

believe what you want to but I truly think you have it wrong. Go Burg!

BurgPunk
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgPunk »

Don't let an individual say things to represent the Burg...I totally respect Valley's program and their community. They have came a very long way over the years and it is a great coming of age situation. I for one was right there cheering on Yates, Keller and company in their run a couple years ago. I know from being involved with sports from pee-wee through high school at Burg...we respected every oppenent and the problems they may cause and any previous game was over (let alone 33 years). Good luck to both teams and stay healthy for playoffs. Friday night is the best entertainment we have in our small towns in southern Ohio and I would not have it any other way. Also stay warm...it can get a little windy and colder on top of our hill.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

"then what" could be from anywhere. Who knows, unless you put your real name down here.

Burg honors their tradition by accepting challenges whenever they arise. Valley has not dominated the Burg, the last two seasons. Two years ago, anyone who knows football knew the Pirates couldn't hang with that Valley team, yet they fought as hard as they could and almost came up with the upset. Last year, Burg had opportunities to win the game but Valley's defense was very good. Valley kicked a field goal late to win the game. That game could have been won by the Pirates, but it was Valley's year.

This year Burg accepts the challenge of being the underdog. The king of the hill is Valley. Hard to say but is the truth. I think Burg can score at least 28 on the Indians. Can the Indians score more than that to win? We will know late Friday night.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

BurgPunk wrote:Don't let an individual say things to represent the Burg...I totally respect Valley's program and their community. They have came a very long way over the years and it is a great coming of age situation. I for one was right there cheering on Yates, Keller and company in their run a couple years ago. I know from being involved with sports from pee-wee through high school at Burg...we respected every oppenent and the problems they may cause and any previous game was over (let alone 33 years). Good luck to both teams and stay healthy for playoffs. Friday night is the best entertainment we have in our small towns in southern Ohio and I would not have it any other way. Also stay warm...it can get a little windy and colder on top of our hill.
Very classy post!!! I plan on following the Pirates along the playoff trail if they play on a different night as Valley (hopefully they will being different divisions this year).

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Wobycat: That was more directed to Then What on his psycho posting of dominance, just to mock him. I personally know you very well. I know that you don't act in that manner, and you respect every opponent and don't come across as arrogant. Good luck to both teams!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Sports_Tracker wrote:the one you all are blaming that is from New Boston doesn't even have a Member ID to post on forums. Several people are calling him asking him if it is him and he asked that I post for him telling you all that it is definitely not him. Didn't think it was but his phone call confirmed it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (break for breath) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curious George
Riding the Bench

Post by Curious George »

Sports_Tracker wrote:the one you all are blaming that is from New Boston doesn't even have a Member ID to post on forums. Several people are calling him asking him if it is him and he asked that I post for him telling you all that it is definitely not him. Didn't think it was but his phone call confirmed it.
Wow there musta been a bunch of people in da burg with the day off and nothin better to do cause it only took 12 minutes from the time anyone on this topic posted anything about New Boston and the time you had a chance to talk to him after he already answered all those supposed phone calls :oops:

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

wobycat wrote:"then what" could be from anywhere. Who knows, unless you put your real name down here.

Burg honors their tradition by accepting challenges whenever they arise. Valley has not dominated the Burg, the last two seasons. Two years ago, anyone who knows football knew the Pirates couldn't hang with that Valley team, yet they fought as hard as they could and almost came up with the upset. Last year, Burg had opportunities to win the game but Valley's defense was very good. Valley kicked a field goal late to win the game. That game could have been won by the Pirates, but it was Valley's year.

This year Burg accepts the challenge of being the underdog. The king of the hill is Valley. Hard to say but is the truth. I think Burg can score at least 28 on the Indians. Can the Indians score more than that to win? We will know late Friday night.

burg the "underdog" where can I put my money on that 1????? LOL

Return to “Football”