TVC Hocking

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

TVC Hocking

Post by EasternDspy »

How come nobody is talking about this league? Southern looks good.

mister b
SEOP

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by mister b »

If Belpre stays healthy, they should be in the thick of it.

The truth is this, until someone can step up and beat Wahama and Trimble, it looks like everyone else is playing for 3rd place at this time.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

Week 2 will decide it.

gridiron fan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridiron fan »

Trimble should run the table - a lot of quality players returning and they're BFS than last season. Good luck Tomcats.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Have to go with Trimble.Heard Wahama didn't fare to well in the scrimmage with Marietta on Saturday.Trimble returns too many good players from a great last years team and Wahama lost a lot from their great season last year.Belpre and Fed Hock should battle for 3rd place but I hear Southern is looking a lot better this year.Hopefully some of those teams can pull the big upset of the Cats or Falcons and make the league more interesting this year.

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

With all the state championship talk coming out of Trimble they have to be the odds on favorite to dominate the Hocking.

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

No doubt about it....Trimble will dominate the Ohio schools in the hocking division.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

3inarow wrote:No doubt about it....Trimble will dominate the Ohio schools in the hocking division.

Pretty sure they will dominate all the schools from that foreign country across the river also.LOL

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

IMO the battle for third is gonna be tough. I think Belpre and SG will be in the hunt. Good luck to all the Hocking on a safe and fun season.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

with all of Wahamasp move in players they will be a tough game for the tomcats to win

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Cats are kinda over confident on any given night something bad can happen just ask the Buckeye's the year they lost to Alexander. things can go bad in just a blink of an eye but I'm sure the Cats will be TVC hocking champs and make the playoff run this year but like I said anything can happen :122246

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

buckeye_master wrote:Cats are kinda over confident on any given night something bad can happen just ask the Buckeye's the year they lost to Alexander. things can go bad in just a blink of an eye but I'm sure the Cats will be TVC hocking champs and make the playoff run this year but like I said anything can happen :122246
Not over confidence, just reality. No TVC team, Hocking nor Ohio, on Trimble's schedule will stay within 30 points of the Cats unless Phil has a brain fart.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Wahama only had 9 seniors on their entire roster last year ... return a ton of talent, especially up front ... throw in Hunter Bradley, a 6-foot-5 QB transfer - and another skill posting player from Point Pleasant ... (plus Kane Roush) ... they will stay within 30 easy ... I love the 'Cats - but this going to be a dog fight down on the river week 2.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

White Falcons up front:

Killingsworth 5'8 220
Harrison 5'11 210
Sparks 5'10 210
Nutter 6'1 225
Haddox 5'7 200
Tyree 5'8 230
Sines 6'1 300

All back ... and that was last years height and weight ... they are just as big, if not bigger, than Trimble up front.

Kane Roush ... 1,458 yards and 26 touchdowns last year will be running behind the exact same offensive line.

Throw in the fact the game is in MASON WEST VIRGINIA ... my guess is Vegas would have Wahama as a 4-point favorite ... (3 for home field and 1 more for the WV factor ... lol)

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Bulldog 93 is right. This will be a tough game. To bad this is not a week 10 match up. The cats are due to win this one but first they will not look past NY. Lets beat those worthless nuts this saturday to start off the season 1-0. One step at a time.

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

Heavy D wrote:
buckeye_master wrote:Cats are kinda over confident on any given night something bad can happen just ask the Buckeye's the year they lost to Alexander. things can go bad in just a blink of an eye but I'm sure the Cats will be TVC hocking champs and make the playoff run this year but like I said anything can happen :122246
Not over confidence, just reality. No TVC team, Hocking nor Ohio, on Trimble's schedule will stay within 30 points of the Cats unless Phil has a brain fart.
I agree with you D! After checking out both teams, I don't think Wahama will stay within 30 points of Trimble either.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Nelsonville, Wahama, Southern, Meigs will all be within 30 of Trimble

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Well cross Nelsonville off my list lol

Return to “Football”