WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Senatorz10 »

Im going with the Tigers... but not by much.... Ironton by 4.. 21-17

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Beechwood... is ranked #1 in 1A
Russell........ is ranked #8 in 3A
Ashland....... is ranked #3 in 4A

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Fudd hear...that's elmer fudd n from shuting me some wascalling rabbits

whale look at all them frognosticaters be predicting them tigers to have a terrble seeson well thats silly thats just plane foollisnish out fo them people listen irontons going get thems a good records of at least 8-2 or 9-1 the only wasy It would be anyworse than them losing too games wold be for half the teem to get the mumps before the game

moist years that wood be goods but look at that schedule them tigers gots it aint all that pretty but peoples will still be loving them some coach hass causes most peeps aint smart enough to figures that out

pss the lines gots them sum trubles if coach hass cant see that and fixe it before friday then russeel be delirously dancing on the parking lot after the games and mocking them tigers no tigers in there rite minds wants to be the first teams to lose to russel since there great great grandfather went to school in the one room Ironton high school days when history books was only 65 pages and the amerkan flasg had just 15 stars now do you tigers?

Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

What????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU'RE A HOOT FUDD.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohbuckeye2 wrote:Beechwood... is ranked #1 in 1A
Russell........ is ranked #8 in 3A
Ashland....... is ranked #3 in 4A
THESE ARE QUALITY OPPONENTS. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE OUTSIDE THIS AREA THINK.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

beechwood nickname is the tigers also so a TIGER will when that 1 for sure lol

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ironton should win as long as their is no let down. If they give the same effort as burg then they win, but if they give the old we should win" then they may get surprised.

Ironton 26
Russel 24

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Fudd hare that's Elmer Fudd star of stages and screens

whats does coach hass hast to dues fryday? he has to gets them tigers to beats them red deviles. now thats mite seems a bitt like one of them rsetorikal question but thars one thing that chasing that wascally wabbit has learned elmer all thes years is that much of the battles is in the heads coach hass can shore helps him outs for years to comes if he thumps them devils like a wabbit foots and let them feallrs cross the crick know that they can never beats them mitey fightin tigers and they will dred seeing coach hass boys wearing the eyes of the tigers walks out on that plastic grass

nows coach hass are you wistening to old elmers. I knows you was my fans as a boy cause I gots one of your fan mails you sent me when you was wittle. you signed it future ironton football dineasty coach. and misspelled you own name. coach hass you ware them devils out friday mites you gives the Tigers a ten point advatege against all ky schools not just this years but next and the next and the next. if you woose then they get that 10 thar way

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cg-ironton fan wrote:beechwood nickname is the tigers also so a TIGER will when that 1 for sure lol

no doubt there.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
I AM FORREST wrote:FORREST SAYS: Guess who FORREST is taking in this matchup? If you guessed the RED DEVILS over the kitties you are correct my friend. This game will be close in the first two minutes of the game then RUSSELL will take them kitties to the chopping block.
I think you will be wrong this time forrest but I am really curious as to why u say that with this game ??

a loss here would be a crippling blow to TIGERS and send them to a (6-4 / 5-5 season) NO PLAYOFFS

gonna be extremely HOT and STICKY for this game
You better hope the tigers don't go 6-4 or worse.. if so you said you would walk to burg and buy me a coffee or tiger cannon would carry you. Either way it would be hilarious.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Re: WHEELERSBURG @IRONTON.WEEK 1 -YOUR THOUGHTS.

by cg-ironton fan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:06 pm

BurgGrad_06 wrote:If cg is predicting an Ironton win I know my pirates will win. Ha he hasn't picked a correct game ever.... with that being said Ironton will be lucky to go 6-4.. I gurrantee that burg is better this year than last year!! He** our freshman team could probably hang with ironton this year. Haha

if ironton goes 6-4, I will personally WALK to burg mcdonalds and buy u a coffee or whatever u drink or I may get tigercannon to carry me since he can bench press 400 LOL

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

lol @ burg grad i may need to rethink that 1 LOL i just hate playing teams you have LONG STREAKS against even if some would say its just Russell , i don't care who it is the other side is due!! and then u got this dang forrest dude predicting a red devil win and that guy is usually right on LOL

oh well
i hope tigers pull it out with combination of run / pass plays

and for petes sake no 3rd and 1 SWEEPS or 3rd and 8 run's up the gutt(those plays are hard to watch)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm ready to see a solid workmanlike effort. sound coaching and no after play shenanigan's that shoot us in the foot.with some good clock management and a more diverse offensive playbook. defense we did very well. nobody else this season I predict will hold burg to 14 this year. trouble is we needed to score 15.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

who knows what this Russell team is bringing ? run / pass , speed ?? hogs on line ?

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:lol @ burg grad i may need to rethink that 1 LOL i just hate playing teams you have LONG STREAKS against even if some would say its just Russell , i don't care who it is the other side is due!! and then u got this dang forrest dude predicting a red devil win and that guy is usually right on LOL

oh well
i hope tigers pull it out with combination of run / pass plays

and for petes sake no 3rd and 1 SWEEPS or 3rd and 8 run's up the gutt(those plays are hard to watch)
Truth

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Well cg if it helps any I Don't see ironton losing any more this season. That team is too talented and physical

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:who knows what this Russell team is bringing ? run / pass , speed ?? hogs on line ?
I know they can pass. Against greenup they ran the ball most of the first half then they threw all over in the second half

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Well cg if it helps any I Don't see ironton losing any more this season. That team is too talented and physical

boy I sure hope your right , that be about a 6 hr walk LOL thanks for info on red devils

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

If Ironton cleans up it's game it will win.
Can't give away free yards and shoot it's self in the foot against good teams.
Wheelersburg game showed that.

Return to “Football”