Magnolia and River

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Magnolia and River

Post by OUCH »

I predict the score as whatever Magnolia wants to zero.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Magnolia and River

Post by EasternDspy »

Magnolia 44 River 20

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

Not sold on River as of yet, Mongolia big !

the natural
Waterboy

Post by the natural »

I figure Magnolia will stack the box like they always do and make someone other than Lukas Isaly move the ball on offense. If that's the case, it could be a long night for River.

sportsfan
JV Team

Post by sportsfan »

Magnolia may be the best in the state this year. As all teams do, they must avoid injuries to key people.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

Magnolia may be the best team in 'A' in WV and could win it all, but when it comes to facing River it's never easy.
I'm thinkin' it'll be close.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Ill be honest, River has surprised me a bit this year, but I don't think they'll be able to overcome this one. Ill take Magnolia by 20.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

River has more talent at the 'skill' positions than anyone Magnolia has faced this season. This one could go down to final drive.
If Magnolia continues to dominate like it has in first 3 games it's a no-brainer the Blue Eagles destined for 'A' title game in WV.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

River does play Blue Eagles tough when they cross the bridge, but Magnolia has just as young a team as Pilots.
Want to see how River handles the pass rush of Blue Eagles. Figure the Flannery kid throws 30 passes.

the natural
Waterboy

Post by the natural »

carbon_dated wrote:River does play Blue Eagles tough when they cross the bridge, but Magnolia has just as young a team as Pilots.
Want to see how River handles the pass rush of Blue Eagles. Figure the Flannery kid throws 30 passes.
If that's the case I don't think River wins, they need to get Isaly 30 carries rather than pass the ball 30 times.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

They might want to spring Isaly out of the backfield and see what his legs can do after a catch.
River will no doubt have its hands full with Magnolia's offense. Either way, coaches from both sides will yuck it up at the Moose afterwards.
I'd say it's closer to 30 passes for Flannery than 30 carries for Isaly.

I want to see this Seckman kid play. They say he's gonna be better than Mike Dawson.

sportsfan
JV Team

Post by sportsfan »

River made some mistakes, but played the Eagles well. If they came away injury free, River will more games. Magnolia is good and has a very difficult schedule facing them from here on. They should be play-off ready. Good luck to both teams. There are many good teams in the valley this year .

Return to “Football”