Wk 5: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Wk 5: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ontheriver wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:
Blackjack wrote:Have seen Wheelersburg play twice this year:

Breaking News - Wheelersburg's team is not as good as last year's Wheelersburg team. It's just not.
Latest Breaking News - Saw Jackson play twice, not sure they are as good either. Cue haters.

Still gonna be a good game.
Let me guess Dainty Down. Wellston , which Jackson smashed even though they fumbled 12 times, Statistics say its impossible to loss the ball that many times and win but when figuring Statistics Wellston was never in the equation.

Then you came down to Alumni stadium to see the mighty Ironmen shutout Grandville and we know what a quality team they are.

I guess you were impressed by watching Wellston play Adena and Huntington Ross.
Calls me out on spelling, then spells lose wrong. Seriously we can go all day. I called the other dude out because his post were dumb. So I just joined the crowd! Burg 100000 jackson -2

Ontheriver
Freshman Team

Post by Ontheriver »

gitter done bud , your on your was to an Englash dagree. Cause come Friday night da Burg is getting schooooled in Foutbol.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

There will be a halftime spelling bee contest at Alumni Stadium this Friday.

Contestants are BurgGrad and Pigskin.

Moderator is OTR.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Dandy Don wrote:There will be a halftime spelling bee contest at Alumni Stadium this Friday.

Moderator is OTR.
Lmbo I only participate in spectator sports. According to those guys burg's fans will be gone since jackson will beat burg so bad. I think I'll sit this one out..

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

JACKSON BYE 3 ScORES

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Wow, lol.

I take a day off to work the booths at the 75th annual Apple Festival and low and behold we have some trash talking and threats of a halftime spelling bee lol.

Think the game will be a classic and the spelling bee some good entertainment as well lol.

One more day, hope both teams keep healthy as we approach the halfway point in the season. Go Red!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Anyone know the only person to ever win the Jackson City Schools Sprlling Bee 3 consecutive years?

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Ironman92 wrote:Anyone know the only person to ever win the Jackson City Schools Sprlling Bee 3 consecutive years?
^^^KH^^^

Would be the answer to that trivia question lol.

julyvuiton
Waterboy

Post by julyvuiton »

Jackson too much

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Blackjack wrote:Have seen Wheelersburg play twice this year:

Breaking News - Wheelersburg's team is not as good as last year's Wheelersburg team. It's just not.
Defensively no. This team is better.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Ontheriver wrote:gitter done bud , your on your was to an Englash dagree. Cause come Friday night da Burg is getting schooooled in Foutbol.
Where's the soccer game OTR?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dandy Don wrote:There will be a halftime spelling bee contest at Alumni Stadium this Friday.

Moderator is OTR.
I'll take BG 06 in the second round. Dude's like a Webster's Dictionary.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:

Moderator is OTR.
Lmbo I only participate in spectator sports. According to those guys burg's fans will be gone since jackson will beat burg so bad. I think I'll sit this one out..
Cmon we can spectate while you initiate the best D@3Ï€ spelling bee Jackson County has ever seen. They'll think you are a real Albert Einstein. Although the Wellston guys may not be as impressed. :lol:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

So jackson is the only school that burg plays that won't send presale tickets. Talk about money hungry.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:So jackson is the only school that burg plays that won't send presale tickets. Talk about money hungry.
They couldn't get the Pony Express to deliver this week. The Apple Festival is going on and I here the Riders are the best Apple Bobbers this side of the Mississippi.

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

If my memory is correct they (Jackson) also charge for parking as well. Burg by a field goal.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:So jackson is the only school that burg plays that won't send presale tickets. Talk about money hungry.
i could be wrong but i don't think we got them 2 yrs ago either

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

DONT WORRY DEY HAVE REAL BLEACHERS IN APPLE TOWN YOU WILL ALL HAVE A SITTUNG STOOL LMAO NO NEED TO BRING A 5 GALLON BUCKET TO STOOP ON DA HILLN SIDE

eddie
JV Team

Post by eddie »

a great high school games by 2 good football teams. I think both teams are a lot a like both defensively and offensively. Jackson runs wheelersburg's O and D from the 90's. the defenses are a like because coach johnson may tilley and eaton were all coached by larry hall. same thing with offense with a little ed miller and the woodward kaskey spread flavor. special teams is the difference. wheelersburg all the way with coach eaton. love to watch our special teams. very unpredictable.

96stroker
JV Team

Post by 96stroker »

Not sure if I know how good Wheelersburg is ? They have won all their games as they should by a large margin except for Ironton but who knows in rivalry games . Jackson won over a very good Granville team . The teams they have beaten have won some games . It looks to me on paper that Jackson should win . That's why they play the game . I'm gonna say 21-6 Ironman

Return to “Football”