Gridiron Glory

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Gridiron Glory

Post by C-Bolt »

LoganLocos wrote:Some really good alumni have come out of the show. Matt Barnes on Channel 4 in Columbus, Tony Castricone works with IMG and is the voice of Clemson basketball, I know Jaush Huntsberger from Logan is working over in Parkersburg, and I'm sure there are others.
Allie LaForce works for CBS sports doing SEC games

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Show needs to be an hour long. Trying to cram 10 games and a special interest story or two into 30 minutes is undoable.

What else is on PBS at 11:30-12:30 on Friday night that can't wait 30 more minutes.

That way they can slow down and not race through a game recap. Just a thought.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

We get WOUB up here in MSL country on Dish and Time Warner Cable, so that may be the emphasis behind it. Also remember, OU has a branch campus in Lancaster.

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

LoganLocos wrote: Some really good alumni have come out of the show. Matt Barnes on Channel 4 in Columbus, Tony Castricone works with IMG and is the voice of Clemson basketball, I know Jaush Huntsberger from Logan is working over in Parkersburg, and I'm sure there are others.T JMO
Josh Huntsberger has left WTAP-TV Parkersburg and is now at channel 10 Columbus.. He's really missed down here. Did a great job.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Was that Josh [Vermillian] on there a couple weeks ago?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Klinger works there too

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

javagt wrote:
LoganLocos wrote: Some really good alumni have come out of the show. Matt Barnes on Channel 4 in Columbus, Tony Castricone works with IMG and is the voice of Clemson basketball, I know Jaush Huntsberger from Logan is working over in Parkersburg, and I'm sure there are others.T JMO
Josh Huntsberger has left WTAP-TV Parkersburg and is now at channel 10 Columbus.. He's really missed down here. Did a great job.
Shoot, I missed that. I should get in touch with him, haven't talked to him in a while. I was in school with his brother (Jon).

Return to “Football”