Week 10 Burg vs West

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Week 10 Burg vs West

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

That’s one thing that hasn’t been talked about much. Wheelersburg has a 94 man roster. West has a 53 man roster. Say what you want, that will be the difference. Burg will sub in and out all night. As one guy from Jackson told me, “ By the middle of the 3rd quarter I knew it was over. Our kids were walking around with their hands on their hips and them kids from Burg were just trotting around field.” Lol. None of you West posters have watched Burg. If you had, you wouldn’t be so quick to call us liars.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I've mentioned it before, West is going into a game that Burg has already played you guys just don't know it yet. Jackson went into the game with the exact formula West has used this season to win ball games. Jackson didn't come out with some new scheme and be something they weren't, and by week 10 neither is West. You are who you are and you're going to ride that just like Jackson did even down 2-3 scores they were still handing the ball off, I don't know that they tried more than 6-8 passes on the night. Burg handled that game, more so in the 2nd half and I sure as heck would pick Jackson over West in a battle of the trenches.Burg has played this style already and came out on top 38-14 see it being pretty similar. Now if West can play a clean game, no penalties or turnovers and can pick up 2-4 first downs each drive and really cut the game down I could see it being 24-7, 24-10 range. Sometimes a team just has more horses under the hood and that'll be the case come Friday night, Waverly exploited it with their Wrs and Burg will do the same.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

SiderBlood wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:42 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 am

Lol from what I know and I have been around a long time. West has notoriously been unsportsmanlike. That has changed as of late and that is good. And like I said. Ask anyone who has watched burg this year. They are very physical. So, you can buy what you want. I'm just letting you know that burg will wipe the field with west this year in every aspect of the game..
https://youtu.be/QpSvfKMxVeo

You were saying?
Trust me know one on the west side has ever been scared of anyone from Wheelersburg. And that was a hell of a hit. It's funny though that if the pads were off, the burg kid would be going to jail. Adults are not allowed to hit kids...
Maybe if he was an adult at the time of that hit but he wasn't

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Sport Fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm Not a Burg fan. I just think 35-14 is a fair score
I mean if people have seen both teams play, why would this score not be fair?.. Both teams will bring their A game , both will be pumped up , much hype going on , the difference will be the overall depth the Burg team has ...
Bro everyone talks that burg has two full O line and D line guys and the second team of o and d is literally terrible. i know them

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.
lol your unreal

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 am
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm Not a Burg fan. I just think 35-14 is a fair score
I mean if people have seen both teams play, why would this score not be fair?.. Both teams will bring their A game , both will be pumped up , much hype going on , the difference will be the overall depth the Burg team has ...
Bro everyone talks that burg has two full O line and D line guys and the second team of o and d is literally terrible. i know them
Lol. I wish you knew what you were talking about. It would be so much more fun if you could actually have a factual comment. Stop talking out your rear and use that brain God give you, no matter how small it is.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 am
Abe Froman wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am This will be the first of possibly two wins over West this year. Only way the score stays close if there is a monsoon and high winds and we can't utilize all of our weapons effectively.
lol your unreal
Unreal? Haha. The last person on Earth to be questioning anyone’s credibility.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Just be thankful you're just a water boy.. how's your bus ride to school this morning?

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

great max.. thanks brother. was you burgs third string full back? back in the day? or are you like every other one and never even played

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:22 am

Lol. I wish you knew what you were talking about. It would be so much more fun if you could actually have a factual comment. Stop talking out your rear and use that brain God give you, no matter how small it is.
Im saying that the 94 guys is terrible other then the normal that plays. is that too hard?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am great max.. thanks brother. was you burgs third string full back? back in the day? or are you like every other one and never even played
lol I'm telling ya. You people need to learn to think for yourselves. You couldn't form Your own rebuttal, so u basically used the same one I did. Your lack of intelligence bores me, we can no longer be friends. Good news though. I'm willing to bet that you have enough extra chromosomes to have a fried all to yourself!! That's awesome, right?

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am
noles_fan wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
The Flash wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm It was only a 2 Point game at West in Week 1.. Fairlandnis much better now than they were then
Do you think Fairland is the only team that has improved through the season?
No. But based on what we all seen week 8. West hasnt.
[/quote
lol it was week one man, nerves and hype. look we are 8-0 west has gotten better to

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:22 am
Im saying that the 94 guys is terrible other then the normal that plays. is that too hard?
So which one is it? The 94 guys? Or the 94 guys minus the 42 that see regular playing time?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 am
Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am great max.. thanks brother. was you burgs third string full back? back in the day? or are you like every other one and never even played
lol I'm telling ya. You people need to learn to think for yourselves. You couldn't form Your own rebuttal, so u basically used the same one I did. Your lack of intelligence bores me, we can no longer be friends. Good news though. I'm willing to bet that you have enough extra chromosomes to have a fried all to yourself!! That's awesome, right?
Lmao. Everyone needs friend. Even if it is just in your head.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am
noles_fan wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am

Do you think Fairland is the only team that has improved through the season?
No. But based on what we all seen week 8. West hasnt.
[/quote
lol it was week one man, nerves and hype. look we are 8-0 west has gotten better to
lol couldn't tell last week...

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

So Tartan_9volt (you couldn’t even be a big battery), you say you know these kids on Burgs 2nd and 3rd string. I bet, now this is just a guess, they wore you out on the football field. If you have ever got to step foot on one. Which is highly unlikely now that I think about it. Never mind. The dirtiest you’ve ever gotten was when you stepped on a freshly painted line. Stay in school buddy. Everything will be alright. I promise. Take special consideration in mastering the English language. You will benefit greatly from this. If you didn’t know, that is the language you and I are speaking, writing and reading right now. Get back to class. People are wasting their tax dollars on you.

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

How many games has burg had to play under pressure? right... zero! think of it this way. week one vs. fairland it was a 2 point game, we had to play under pressure! week two vs. portsmouth no one had west winning they was down at half 14-0, we had to play under pressure final was 32-14. week 3 vs coal grove final was 28-6 but it was a game until after half, half was 7-6 i believe, whatever it was it was close so west had to play under pressure. week 4 vs wellston we destroyed that one, that was they first week west didnt have to play under pressure. week 5 vs raceland everyone had raceland, we was down 24-21 in the 4th with like 2 mins left we trotted down and scored with 30 seconds left to win 27-24 something like that. but once again we had to play extremely under pressure that game. week 6 and week 7 was blowouts so then week 8 vs waverly 31-27 west had to play under pressure. Im saying we know what its like to have teams battle. burg doesnt because they have been killing these teams, when the game is close in week 10 burg will collapse because it will be there first week of someone actually playing them. last year we actually played them good and they collapsed and played bad and it was a 10 point game. it will be closer then everyone thinks...

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am How many games has burg had to play under pressure? right... zero! think of it this way. week one vs. fairland it was a 2 point game, we had to play under pressure! week two vs. portsmouth no one had west winning they was down at half 14-0, we had to play under pressure final was 32-14. week 3 vs coal grove final was 28-6 but it was a game until after half, half was 7-6 i believe, whatever it was it was close so west had to play under pressure. week 4 vs wellston we destroyed that one, that was they first week west didnt have to play under pressure. week 5 vs raceland everyone had raceland, we was down 24-21 in the 4th with like 2 mins left we trotted down and scored with 30 seconds left to win 27-24 something like that. but once again we had to play extremely under pressure that game. week 6 and week 7 was blowouts so then week 8 vs waverly 31-27 west had to play under pressure. Im saying we know what its like to have teams battle. burg doesnt because they have been killing these teams, when the game is close in week 10 burg will collapse because it will be there first week of someone actually playing them. last year we actually played them good and they collapsed and played bad and it was a 10 point game. it will be closer then everyone thinks...
These teams they have been killing are better than anything West has STRUGGLED with all year. West has had to play under pressure because they have STRUGGLED putting games away. There is no pressure for Burg. They play their game. West will have to play Burgs game too and, you guessed it, they will STRUGGLE to keep it close.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

This site is nothing but a bunch of childish jokes anymore (yes I’m a new poster but have followed since the old site). I know most of it is in good fun but I feel like the mods should clean it up more

Return to “Football”