2018 Ironton Head football coach

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:19 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:22 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:12 pm
5-6 more State games than Burg, doesn’t mean squat. The span for Burgs is 17-?? What is Irontons span now? You make the backhanded comments acting like you have respect. But any chance you get, you bash. I get it. You’re butthurt.
jolly get this through yer thick skull as long as ironton topics are dominated by burg posters calling the tigers everything from a dumpster fire to whatever else is the catch phrase of the week. and there are some classy burg posters , then there are those that are anything but. so as long as you are tossing out sarcasm and downright poor sportsmanship and dominating our topics , then deal with it big boy. what's good for the goose is what's good for the gander. then occasionally expect smacktalk back and put yer big boy undies on n take it. and 5/6 more state game appearances means a whole lot more if you are a fighting tiger fan. I was not making a backhanded comment at all , I was saying ironton has been to like 8 and won 2. when burg gets there they win it. but I'm glad you took it that way now.and heck yes I'm butt hurt, I want ya'll coming home on the short end of the stick again. but not at the extent of belittling another program.
I got em on buddy. Front, back, inside out, front, back. They never come off. When you continue to “compare” Burg and Ironton then you are inviting others opinions. So I give you mine. Whether you like it or not, you got it. You can defend yourself all you want. It has been brought up several times already.

I don’t know how I “took it that way” when it was clearly written that way. Don’t cower behind a false sense of superiority.

At least you can admit to being Butthurt. That’s admirable.
thanks hoss, I aim to please.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

donaldtrump wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 pm It's a darn shame we couldn't have had Burgs Coaching staff to Coach the Ironton Fighting Tigers last year!!!!! We would have had another State Title!!!!!!!!!!!! One more time Bait. Your in a time warp!! Ironton does not have the talent Burg has!!! You really need to get over it!!! I can't wait to see Ironton get a new coach!! Instead of Burg beating them by 40 maybe we can keep it around 35.... My guess is ol Bait sits at home, pops some popcorn, slaps in some old fighting tiger playoff games \and cries like a baby. Then gets on SEOP and tells everyone why the Tigers are losing even though he doesn't go to any practices or games!!! He's a darn genius...He goes on hearsay!!! You're hired Bait!!!!!! Now go tell Vass what he did wrong...

Donnie you hain't got hidden cameras in my man cave do you. seems kinda freaky. I'm gonna have to start wearin my bloomers up in here.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and don the reason that burg has the athletes it has, and take this in slowly. IT'S BECAUSE OF COACHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME''. AND THEY ARE COMING FROM EVERY WHERE TO PLAY BURG SPORTS. that's the thing fighting tigers fans are trying to tell the world. if you bring in the right people to run the show, then we can build it again. it's not like the kids being reared in wheelersburg and outlying school districts are genetically altered at birth to be better/stronger/faster than ironton area athletes. THEY ARE BEING EXPOSED TO BETTER COACHES THERE, AND THAT'S THE DRAW. you have to have the right people to put people in the right places. you have to have coaches that now the game that are superior scouts, have the knowledge to take advantage of opponents weaknesses. and a drive from grade school on to instill into the youth that you have to play sound fundamental football and have a great desire to win and to train your body to grow strength wise and healthy. you have to as a coach have a hand on accountability, tempers, attitudes and the scrutiny involved to fix problems. when you have athletes come in and make demands on the coaching staff, you have lost the locker room. and that's a hallowed locker room to lose.

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

4th and iches wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am Hearing Pendleton is getting the job so has some of the players , Ironton will lose around 10 kids as soon as this in announced maybe sooner. Couple will be gone by Monday
You need to stop posting stuff like this on here. Are the kids leaving because for the first time in the last 3 years they will be held accountable for the actions and the best players will play? You have to related to one of the coaches on the old staff to post stuff like this for kids to read.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

VASS will be rehired!

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

I’m not related to anyone that coached any sport now or will be coaching next year .. read my entire post geniius . They are leaving because Ironton is a joke it’s a soap opera they are embarrassed to be part of it . Starting with the school board all the way down to the coaches . What YOU and a bunch more forget it’s about the KIDS not a AD with a agenda or a school board more interested in who the superintendent is dating or dated instead of what’s better for the KIDS not what a jealous adult wants . And you think 4–6 or 5-5 is bad just wait until next year when we have 20 kids out for football and won’t be able to compete in the OVC , The school board and the AD are to blame.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 am
wobycat wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 am
4th and iches wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am Hearing Pendleton is getting the job so has some of the players , Ironton will lose around 10 kids as soon as this in announced maybe sooner. Couple will be gone by Monday
If kids leave, I’d be embarrassed. School is about education. Sports is secondary. Where are they going to go? Lol
You know if kids are leaving for coaches then there is something wrong. Ironton went 4 and 6 last year don't they want to win. When you have past coaches telling them to leave then they should be gone. 10 kids leaving because of sports their parents need to educated that school first then sports.
I agree with both of you.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

I’ve said the whole time a coaching change is needed but the process they went about hiring one is ridiculous,

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

You can spin that however you want to put blame on this person or that. To leave because a coach is hired without hearing anything about what the coach will do or meeting with them is wrong. They should have left before under the old staff. This is different when players left after Coach Lutz and staff was gone for the year. Many people blamed Triplett over this. Which in no way was his fault. To run him out. This time is the want the old staff gone but want to cry about who is hired. Many people looked at when the Pittsburg Steelers hired Mike Tomlin as who is this guy and he will be gone in a year. It has to start will a spark and excitement to get a program motivated. With the Steelers they were already playing at a high level. Ironton is not. Many do not want Ironton to even start to get a solid foundation if they can't control it in someway. Goes back to Coaches Coach, Players Play and Fans Support. That foundation to the program has had people not staying in their area. Talk the talk now walk that walk or how people are walk away and complain about not getting their way.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

4th and iches wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 am I’m not related to anyone that coached any sport now or will be coaching next year .. read my entire post geniius . They are leaving because Ironton is a joke it’s a soap opera they are embarrassed to be part of it . Starting with the school board all the way down to the coaches . What YOU and a bunch more forget it’s about the KIDS not a AD with a agenda or a school board more interested in who the superintendent is dating or dated instead of what’s better for the KIDS not what a jealous adult wants . And you think 4–6 or 5-5 is bad just wait until next year when we have 20 kids out for football and won’t be able to compete in the OVC , The school board and the AD are to blame.
Did we compete in the OVC last year? The AD and School Board didn’t coach the Football team last year that I can remember, how are they at fault for the Football program, other than not getting a good Coach and Staff in place so they can get started for next year.

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am
4th and iches wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 am I’m not related to anyone that coached any sport now or will be coaching next year .. read my entire post geniius . They are leaving because Ironton is a joke it’s a soap opera they are embarrassed to be part of it . Starting with the school board all the way down to the coaches . What YOU and a bunch more forget it’s about the KIDS not a AD with a agenda or a school board more interested in who the superintendent is dating or dated instead of what’s better for the KIDS not what a jealous adult wants . And you think 4–6 or 5-5 is bad just wait until next year when we have 20 kids out for football and won’t be able to compete in the OVC , The school board and the AD are to blame.
Did we compete in the OVC last year? The AD and School Board didn’t coach the Football team last year that I can remember, how are they at fault for the Football program?
If we only have 20 kids the past coaching staff caused this issue. The school boards is trying to change the culture of the program.

Herdfan73
Waterboy

Post by Herdfan73 »

I don't know who the coach will be but I think it's either peddlton or vase some players have already transferred due to multiple reasons and there not working out as a team they don't even have a physical fitness coach look at tigertown it's posted to and practices and weight are closed to the public unless you applied for the job I doubt you actually attended one

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

Herdfan73 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:27 am I don't know who the coach will be but I think it's either peddlton or vase some players have already transferred due to multiple reasons and there not working out as a team they don't even have a physical fitness coach look at tigertown it's posted to and practices and weight are closed to the public unless you applied for the job I doubt you actually attended one
What are you trying to say? That the weight program is bad yes it is and it has been for the last 3 plus years. Yes I have visited the weight room and watched went on. It is not closed to the public if you are doing business and have permission from the school.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

School board is trying to fix things hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! If that was the case why does Ironton pay a full time AD to do a job that was done by mike Burcham as he taught half a day then did his AD job the other half having a full time AD is wasted money , Especially the one we have . These boys and their families are leaving our school and you guys want to sit here in your high horse and say If they leave shame on them and their parents , how the hell you think ironton dominated for 30 years because kids will come to a winning program , we have taken in so many kids that left schools for athletics and smiled while doing it now the shoe is on the other foot “shame on them” lol you kill me . I guess it’s time for us to reslize Ironton is the school you leave not the school to move to and football is Mediocre at best

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

You kill me one minute you have no dog in the fight the next you are upset about kids leaving. I will not respond to anymore of your comments because you are for sure related to the coaching staff of the past.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

If you wanna private message me I’ll be more than happy to tell you who I am and show I’m not related to any current or old coach at Ironton

Herdfan73
Waterboy

Post by Herdfan73 »

coach knows wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 am
Herdfan73 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:27 am I don't know who the coach will be but I think it's either peddlton or vase some players have already transferred due to multiple reasons and there not working out as a team they don't even have a physical fitness coach look at tigertown it's posted to and practices and weight are closed to the public unless you applied for the job I doubt you actually attended one
What are you trying to say? That the weight program is bad yes it is and it has been for the last 3 plus years. Yes I have visited the weight room and watched went on. It is not closed to the public if you are doing business and have permission from the school.
I'm trying to say at the moment they don't even have a weight program cause they don't even have a weight coach now the weight program that was there the last couple years is awful and vase and a player could just show up and not workout without anyone knowing also

Herdfan73
Waterboy

Post by Herdfan73 »

Herdfan73 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 pm
coach knows wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 am
I'm trying to say at the moment they don't even have a weight program cause they don't even have a weight coach now the weight program that was there the last couple years is awful and vase and a player could just show up and not workout without anyone knowing also
Btw I'm aware that they do have an last period class for weights during school that is taught by vase and it is an awful program but some kids can't take it cause there schedule won't let them so they need one for after school also

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF VINCE LOMBARDI.------------------- ''WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sportsman
Riding the Bench

Post by Sportsman »

Yes it is a mess in Tiger Town. But it starts at the top. New Superintendent should take care of the problem or whatever problem there is . Why do we wait this long to make a decision on the FB coach? If the current AD is in charge of the process than make him accountable as well. It is a total different story in this proud town and it defiantly has went South in a hurry. Leaders lead not avoid the problems at hand.

Return to “Football”